Hearts On Fire Vs You're The Best Around !!!

Started by dragonboy, Jan 31, 2008, 10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

pawpaw

Not a tough call at all. My vote goes to Daniel san and Miyagi. My wife and I actually sing "You're the best, arou-nd" to each other quite often...for some reason this song never left us and cracks us up every time.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

Rocky all the way.

If only for the deep thoughts his fans put up on the youtube comments.

"In reality Drago's training method is more viable for training rigorously in a short time frame. This movie is unrealistic because determination is irrelevant if your opponent has already damaged too much, physically."
Or

"In reality, Drago and his trainers would have been sent to a gulag hellhole for losing the fight and disgracing the Soviet Union, so I'd say Drago had a different kind of motivation than Rocky did."

Mmmm, fascinating  :-?

dragonboy

dragonboy

Rocky 1
Karate Kid 1

Almost too close to call @ this early stage!!!

Chills

Well thank you sir.

In turn, these motivational quotes are for you...

"this song put me in a postion where it was either life or death so i ran and ran and i felt rocky was running alongside me and i shed 123 pounds of lard
MY heart was truly on fire! DRAGO!!"

"i heard this song when i was in the Army it gave me spirit to try and believe Go ROCKY GO Army DRAAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"All the tracks from Rocky motivate me so much! C'MON!! love it love it! Just amazing films so much more meaning to them and just make you want to be a better person (well me anyway) just help you fight it out when life gets tough."

"drago is like on steriods isnt he? they put some kind of shot in him, my guess its steriods but rocky won anyway, thats rocky."

Haha, that's Rocky  ;D

dragonboy

Those are all brilliant!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Quote"this song put me in a postion where it was either life or death so i ran and ran and i felt rocky was running alongside me and i shed 123 pounds of lard
MY heart was truly on fire! DRAGO!!"

^ this one's my fav ^  ;D

mjkoehler

pawpaw

Plus, I don't think that there's ever been a more perfectly cast bad boy than Billy Zabka. Is there a guy that you've ever wanted to get his ass kicked more at the end of a movie than him:

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

red

BH

Wow, has Brian seen this yet?  He's gonna freak.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

you're the best around is the most requested song at certain bars around here
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill