Started by seamus, Oct 01, 2007, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Quote"But, Frank, I've been making these eggs the same way for 20 years!"

(While looking up at the ceiling) "Well, it sucks!!"

One of my favorite Frank moments ever.
I saw that one a couple of nights ago  ;D

'Serenity Now!' & 'Festivus For The Rest-of-Us!'  ;D ;D ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tower

Both examples of true greatness, I'd say.  Such great characters!
Louisville Rock and Roll
www.edgehillave.com

red

Awesome season finale for Curb.  Loved the ending and hopefully there'll be another season (or two, or four)...

DB, your boy John Legend made a singing appearance!  

dragonboy

I was checking on amazon earlier to see if Season6 is available for pre-order yet. Bit early, I know but I can't wait to see this!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

I just got season 9 of seinfeld which now completes my collection.  season 9 is WAY underrated by the way.  it has the backwards episode, festivus, and the season finale is great despite what people said after it first aired.

BH

QuoteAwesome season finale for Curb.  Loved the ending and hopefully there'll be another season (or two, or four)...

DB, your boy John Legend made a singing appearance!  

Just watched the last one myself tonight. ;D Holy crap, what a great ending.  Me and my wife were rolling.  There better be another season.  I couldn't take no Extras and no Curb.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

sweatboard

Wow, I just watched Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time ever last night and I loved, loved, loved it!!!  I must have said "HOLY SHIT" out loud in sheer amazement like 5 times while I was watching it.   ;D
There's Still Time.........

primushead

sweatboard

The episode where Lary has a "tickle" in his anus...

He told the nurse he had a gerbal up his ass....for three days!

IT WAS FUCKING INSANE!  ;D
There's Still Time.........

primushead

Damn, I guess that's in the new season...I wish I still had HBO:(

EAZYE

QuoteThe episode where Lary has a "tickle" in his anus...

He told the nurse he had a gerbal up his ass....for three days!

IT WAS FUCKING INSANE!  ;D

phenomenal episode! ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

Larry David to star in Woody Allen's next feature
Writer: Sean Gandert
News, Published online on 08 Feb 2008
Have you ever exited a Woody Allen movie thinking, "Sure, that was neurotic, but was it really neurotic enough?" Apparently Allen has, as the director has cast Larry David as the lead in his next feature film. David is best known as writer/creator of Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfield, in the former of which he portrays a comic persona that bears more than a little resemblance to Allen's. David actually worked with Allen previously on Radio Days and Oedipus Wrecks (Allen's third installment of New York Stories), but both roles were extremely minor. One fortunate effect of this casting is that while previously actors have tried to channel the Allen character's neurotic behavior, in this case it may just come naturally.

Cast alongside David is Evan Rachel Wood (Across the Universe). Other than these two pieces of information, details about the film are still sparse, which is normal for Allen. It is known, though, that after his four years spent filming in England and Spain, this next project will reunite the director with his beloved New York City and will be a comedy. The picture is set to begin shooting in April.

While all of this info has been released about Allen's feature for next year, a great deal of information has also leaked about his current project, Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Starring Scarlett Johansson, Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem, according to The New York Post, the film contains a "steamy lesbian sex scene" between its leading ladies. The film's stars are also said to later have a threesome in the movie, which, despite his many films based around love triangles, would also be a first for Allen. While it sounds a little bit like a fanboy's wishful thinking, this does correspond perfectly with what Bardem told MTV about the film.

Vicky Cristina Barcelona will be released sometime later this year, with a high likelihood of premiering at Cannes in a few months.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

how is this even a topic?? curb is funny but c'mon....seinfeld is genius and one of the best of all time. that's like comparing.....dr. pepper to dr. thunder
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

aMD

Quotehow is this even a topic?? curb is funny but c'mon....seinfeld is genius and one of the best of all time. that's like comparing.....dr. pepper to dr. thunder

thank you.

thatswhatshesaid

Quotehow is this even a topic?? curb is funny but c'mon....seinfeld is genius and one of the best of all time. that's like comparing.....dr. pepper to dr. thunder

thank you.

i agree. i love curb, but in my humble opinion, it doest compare to seinfeld.

hey aMD, good to see you back.

aMD

thank you.

i agree. i love curb, but in my humble opinion, it doest compare to seinfeld.

hey aMD, good to see you back.

thanks, brother.  I had to get my head on straight again. hopefully for good this time.  ::)

TEO

Or maybe comparing cheerwine to dr. pepper.  ;D
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

Three seperate "men" respond to this thread and not a single mention of the Scarlett/Penelope sex scene?  

*shaking head in disgust*

;);D

Hawkeye

QuoteThree seperate "men" respond to this thread and not a single mention of the Scarlett/Penelope sex scene?  

*shaking head in disgust*

;);D

Yeah, that part sure jumped out at me...  :o my attention was raised  :o ...maybe it was the red highlighting.  And how lucky is that guy in the scene with them?  It'll be interesting to see how it's done, I didn't think Scarlett would do a nude scene unless it was essential to the story.  She's classy like that.  Or at least I'd like to think so
We could.