FIFTY IS.......

Started by TEO, Mar 03, 2008, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

the new FORTY!

Cheers TEO!  I wish I could be there to buy you a drink.   May your next 50 be twice as nice as the first.

[smiley=beer.gif]
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jaimoe

I've been hearing that people turning 60 are saying it is the new 30. Well, I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and I find that statement a little bold and downright funny. Using those calculations, I'd never say 40 is the new 20 (and I don't want to be 20, but I often pass as 30). What are 30 year-olds then, the new 10?

primushead

aMD

Happy B-day brother. Live it up.  You deserve it!

thatswhatshesaid

hey man. happy birthday! hope your vacation goes well.

megalicious

happy birthday!

have some cake.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

pawpaw

[size=14]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEO!!![/size]

Which island are you spending your birthday on?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Penny Lane

happy birthday! (and yes, at least around here 50 is the new 30 and 30 is the new 21 i guess)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

SMc55

Happy Birthday Teo. Have lots of fun!

dragonboy

Curtis says Happy Birthday TEO!!!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

TEO

THANKS EVERYBODY! Zip line through the tropical rainforest canopy in Puerto Rico today, catamaran sail from St. Thomas to St. John tomorrow, home tour in Antigua, and driving small two person inflatable motor boats in St. Maarten remaining. Wife and I are having a BLAST!

Angry Ewok

QuoteTHANKS EVERYBODY! Zip line through the tropical rainforest canopy in Puerto Rico today, catamaran sail from St. Thomas to St. John tomorrow, home tour in Antigua, and driving small two person inflatable motor boats in St. Maarten remaining. Wife and I are having a BLAST!

And everyone laughed at me when I said TEO is kind of like Indiana Jones. Replace "wife" with "Brad" and that story sounds very similar to me. Except TEO and I were getting shot at, and there were ancient relics in our possession.

Partners!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

LizKing531

Happy Birthday!!!!  

.Walt

Happy Birthday TEO!! i'm very jealous of how much fun you're having 8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TEO

Got to drive a motor boat on the ocean for the first time in my life today! I drove to the snorkel spot and Nance drove back.  :)

.Walt

QuoteGot to drive a motor boat on the ocean for the first time in my life today! I drove to the snorkel spot and Nance drove back.  :)

sweet! i remember the first time i motor boated...a stripper...but anyways, sounds like you're still having a great time  8-)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

crazylove

Sounds like you know how to make 50 fun!  Keep working it ;)
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TEO

Sounds like you know how to make 50 fun!  Keep working it ;)

I just hope it is not too much work from here on out!