eurythmccain

Started by upstatestruggler, Apr 09, 2008, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upstatestruggler

here comes mccain again...

finally, after all of the months that democrats and their lackeys have spent trying to dig up something on j-mac, the rumor mongers have struck paydirt. the truth has been uncovered!

john mccain appears to be the ultimate man. what few know is that john was part of the 80's most popular synthesized eurotrash group.

amazingly,  john was once known as annie. compare these never-before-seen photos. annie/john is on the left:

here 'he' is, in transition:

and here are the eurythmics today, 100% gender swapped and on the campaign trail:

too heavy for the hippies

dragonboy

EuroTrash?!!FuckOff!AnnieLennoxHasAnAmazingVoice...StevieDidn'tBlowHisHarpForThemForNothing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcnYAAvdh0M
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

upstatestruggler

that's what I love about posting shit here- everyone gets all worked up and sanctimonious. no one ever said they weren't good, and eurotrash is just a humorous expression.

get over yourself, and while you're at it, get yourself a new keyboard.

too heavy for the hippies

Penny Lane

i consider eurotrash like chubawumba lol

mccain was a HOT when he was younger---the war prisoner thing added to it
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ycartrob

amImissingsomething?someonepleaseexplain histome,Idon'tgetit.

vespachick

"Eurotrash:
LowqualityentertainmentorpermissiveculturedeemedtohavecomefromcontinentalEurope."

"A sense of humour istheabilitytoexperiencehumour,althoughtheextenttowhichanindividualwillfindsomething humorousdependsonahostofvariables,includinggeographicallocation, culture,maturity,levelofeducation,intelligence,and context. "
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Jenny

No, but I actually don't understand what's going on, spacebar aside.

dragonboy

Quotethat's what I love about posting shit here- everyone gets all worked up and sanctimonious. no one ever said they weren't good, and eurotrash is just a humorous expression.

get over yourself, and while you're at it, get yourself a new keyboard.
Sorry,IguessIMissedThe'humor'&Overreacted :-[
You'reQuiteRightAboutPostingShitThough...IsThisEvenFunny?

(NewPCarrivesToday!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

QuoteNo, but I actually don't understand what's going on, spacebar aside.

OK, here it comes:

as far as I can tell, someone is saying John McCain (the republican candidate for president) used to be in the Eurythmics. In fact (I think) he is Annie Lenox. I guess he changes his accent too b/c they sound nothing alike. I am looking this up everywhere, but I cannot find any proof.

I guess this means Bob Horner (former member of the Atlanta Braves, who hit 4 HR's in 1 game in 1986, a game they actually lost to the Expos (now The Nationals (not the avant garde rock group, The National, but the baseball team from Washington DC))) changed his name to Brett Michaels and went on to become the lead singer of Poison...

Bob Horner as Bob Horner

Bob Horner  aka Brett Michaels

The Washington Nationals

The National

dragonboy

SoIt'sKindOfLikeTheOld'Anyone-With-A-Beard-Looks-Like-Jim'thing?

JimJames

MichaelJackson

mjkoehler

That is a deeply disturbing pic of JJ/MJ. eek.

ycartrob

actually, Bob Horner could be our own Brian, AKA Sweatboard, AKA Parading Without a Permit:

Bob Horner

Bob Horner as Brian, AKA Sweatboard, AKA Parading Without a Permit

mjkoehler

Jenny

OK, here it comes:

as far as I can tell, someone is saying John McCain (the republican candidate for president) used to be in the Eurythmics. In fact (I think) he is Annie Lenox.

i get that. but why, tracy, why?

ycartrob

OK, here it comes:

as far as I can tell, someone is saying John McCain (the republican candidate for president) used to be in the Eurythmics. In fact (I think) he is Annie Lenox.

i get that. but why, tracy, why?

well, that part I just don't know. I am also going to guess that it is an attempt at humor. That's a guess. I don't know everything (that's for sure) and I sure don't know the answer to this:

Jenny

megalicious

Bob Horner  aka Brett Michaels

so... what you're saying is... john mccain is my rock of love?

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

ycartrob

80's Bay Area Trash

or, is it...

Dave Stewart, formely of the Eurythmics, formely of the Oakland A's, now, presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

dragonboy

ycartrob

Valerie Solanas

Valerie Solanas   aka  Hillary Clinton

Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong  aka Ralph Nader

good night Irene