eurythmccain

Started by upstatestruggler, Apr 09, 2008, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

This thread never really got going... :-/

BH

Holy shit, you go out of town for work just one day, and.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Jon T.

Fuckin' Bob Horner... ;D  

I thought for sure I would never hear that name again.  Just for old time's sake, Dale Murphy, Glenn Hubbard, Raphael Ramirez, Bob fuckin Horner.  Who else am I missing from the Bravos??

mjkoehler

QuoteFuckin' Bob Horner... ;D  

I thought for sure I would never hear that name again.  Just for old time's sake, Dale Murphy, Glenn Hubbard, Raphael Ramirez, Bob fuckin Horner.  Who else am I missing from the Bravos??
Man, that's giving me bad flashbacks to my parents religiously watching and routing for the Braves in the 80's. We lived in Nebraska. What the hell?

ycartrob

QuoteFuckin' Bob Horner... ;D  

Jon T.

YEsssssss.

My parents took me to Atlanta a lot when I was growing up to watch Brave's games.  Such good memories.  I once got a broken bat from Ted Simmons after the game.  I was 6 or 7 I think.  I honestly thought I was going to retire off that bat someday.

To be a kid again...