aMillionDreams: Ex Member???

Started by DaFunkyPrecedent, Apr 23, 2008, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltrane

Mr, Conaway....

how's that daughter of yours gowing up?????

where are the updates!?!???
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotemy personal rule: if you wouldn't say it to their face, don't post it.

Yes! In the Face!!!

;D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteMr, Conaway....

how's that daughter of yours gowing up?????

where are the updates!?!???

Amelia is 3 now, and a peach.  Very smart and talkative, bright and impressively brassy all at the same time.  Can write a few letters and can read a few words, loves books and music, but most impressively, SHE CAN USE A COMPUTER better than some adults I know.  Totally wild watching a frickin' 3 year old surf the 'net (with daddy watching, of course)...

Favorite song right now:

Up the Stairs - R.E.M.

Favorite Food:

tossup between pancakes and spaghetti

still has those baby blues too...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Angry Ewok

I'm an only child and I don't have any family, so I always find ya'lls stories about your babies really interesting. To a guy like me, babies and small children are... well... alien. They're weird. Very weird.

That said, I think I would make an awesome dad. I've had plenty of examples of what a dad shouldn't be like, so I'm optimistic.

"Stink" is a hilarious word, though, isn't it, John? Babies are weird about what tickles them...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY&feature=related

...see what I mean?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Taterbug

I am personally gonna miss that dude,  he could be abrasive at times, but so can I,  It's ok to agree to disagree.   I have read some of the posts about the history of what went down and I don't agree with threatening someone with  physical harm.  I do believe people can coexist in here without invoking someone elses name.  

Good to see ya back John Conaway, I must say you were one of the nicest to me when I was new.   I think Tracy was the nicest though   ;).

I have only had good experiences while on this message board.

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

dasmondhaschen

Quotemy personal rule: if you wouldn't say it to their face, don't post it.

words to live by.

Chills

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-MEMBER!!

Sorry, couldn't resist this  :-/

Oh well, maybe he's just pining for the fjords.

peanut butter puddin surprise

no, it was more like:

wink wink winkety fuckin' wink  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Taterbug

That had to hurt like a mother f,er,  you may want to cut back on your fiber  :).
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe