NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Started by johnconaway, May 05, 2008, 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Penny Lane

you're JUST finding out?? you have not been reading perez i see...lol !! those canadians---!! yum!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

upstatestruggler

had alanis. the guy is a riot, and cute to boot, but I will be interested to see if he seals the deal...

too heavy for the hippies

primushead

"I can't believe the news today/
I can't close my eyes and MAKE IT GO AWAY!"

I was crushed.  In the back of my head, I always thought we'd get together.  You know, being the same age and all.  

And this one time when I was watching Lost in Translation, she gave me this look like, "YOU are the one.  We'll be together one day".

If she just would've waited a couple of years.  I SWEAR I was going to make it out to L.A. to begin my stalking career.  Celebs dig stalkers, right?

Jaimoe

If she just would've waited a couple of years.  I SWEAR I was going to make it out to L.A. to begin my stalking career.  Celebs dig stalkers, right?

If you have a passport, chances are that you'll need to start your stalking in Vancouver B.C.. Ryan is from there and still calls it home.

BTW, I agree with some film critics when they refer to Ryan as the next Chevy Chase; so many similarities between the two.

ManNamedTruth

Quotehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/ap_en_ot/people_johansson_reynolds

This dude has had Alanis and now Scarlett too???  Lucking bastard!

I'd say that Scarlett is a huge upgrade.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jaimoe

Quotehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/ap_en_ot/people_johansson_reynolds

This dude has had Alanis and now Scarlett too???  Lucking bastard!

I'd say that Scarlett is a huge upgrade.

In looks for sure, but not in the singing and intelligence department; I'm no fan of Alanis the musician, but she is very talented and quite bright. I've heard some stuff off of Scarlett's Tom Waits covers album... um, her voice scares me, and not in a crazed Tom Waits way.

Dorothy_Mantooth

In looks for sure, but not in the singing and intelligence department.

You forgot the rack department. She def wins top prize in that dept.

"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Jaimoe

In looks for sure, but not in the singing and intelligence department.

You forgot the rack department. She def wins top prize in that dept.

Indeed I did, but I was referring to the whole physical package. I don't like breaking women down into body-parts.