PapaJoeBear comes clean!

Started by PapaJoeBear, May 14, 2008, 02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaJoeBear

Ok I'll admit it.  It was me. PapaJoeBEar. I posted under Killerwolf, to try my hand at reviewing records.  I posted my review here 1st, before I put it up on my blogsite. I acutally have reviews for all MMJ's albums there,check the link:

PapaJoeBear's Music Blog

I'm sorry; I just hate being picked apart.

ycartrob

'preciate it. Even though I thought your past review of It Stille Moves was shit, you  have a cool blog site man  :)

BH

Ha!  That's rich.   See now, I think the review would have been taken much differently if you just used your regular board name.  (Maybe that's just me.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

ah, the cat is out of the bag (and it's breath still smells like cat food)  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

CC

I like the look of your blog, very colorful.

upstatestruggler

I have a confession to make as well. I was Jesus for a week or so. it made my catholic guilt act up, though.

j/k about the joe simpson thing. as far as your blog is concerned- I like your style! you seem to be very passionate. you're never gonna give up! it feels good to know that, in these uncertain times, you're never gonna make them cry- or desert them!

appreciating your honesty?

too heavy for the hippies

PapaJoeBear

Ok, Ihope you folks do know, I am NOT KillerWolf, and this was a joke post. I have not heard the album yet.  I just had to pull a prank on yall.  Much love and I ope I did not offend anyone by calling them out a bit,  I meant no personal harm.

Much love.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteOk, Ihope you folks do know, I am NOT KillerWolf, and this was a joke post. I have not heard the album yet.  I just had to pull a prank on yall.  Much love and I ope I did not offend anyone by calling them out a bit,  I meant no personal harm.

Much love.

Phone's ringin' dude... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

BH

Grass mask!

(Not that I would know, I heard about that once.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

kyjed48

QuoteOk I'll admit it.  It was me. PapaJoeBEar. I posted under Killerwolf, to try my hand at reviewing records.  I posted my review here 1st, before I put it up on my blogsite. I acutally have reviews for all MMJ's albums there,check the link:

PapaJoeBear's Music Blog

I'm sorry; I just hate being picked apart.

The rickrolls never get old!  I laugh every time! :)
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

Angry Ewok

Shit, I almost got rickrolled, but I knew better.

Nice.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

bearass

rick astley wakes me up every morning its wonderful