Happy.......

Started by TEO, Jun 15, 2008, 05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

Father's Day everybody! There is nothing like being a father. Just the sound of being called Dad after 20 years still turns me on. And to all of the mothers out there as well, without you we could not be fathers.      
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

My dad's been gone for a few years now and I still miss him very much :-[ But to all the dads out there Happy Fathers Day
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

I am sure this must be a tough day for you....... :'(

mjkoehler

Happy Fathers Day to all of us Dad's here.

TEO

I got "I'm a Lebowski, You're a Lebowski, Life, The Big Lebowski, and What Have You" book as a gift. Seems fitting as Lebowski Fest was the first place I saw MMJ with my son.                

mjkoehler

Sweet. I can't wait til the boy is older and I can start taking him to some serious concerts.

Since Fathers Day, Mothers Day, and our Anniversary are all pretty close to each other, we gave each other a new flat panal TV.

crazylove

Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's and wanna be Dads. :D
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TheBigChicken

QuoteSweet. I can't wait til the boy is older and I can start taking him to some serious concerts.

Since Fathers Day, Mothers Day, and our Anniversary are all pretty close to each other, we gave each other a new flat panal TV.
now that's some mighty FINE thinking MJ 8-) ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

QuoteSweet. I can't wait til the boy is older and I can start taking him to some serious concerts.

By the looks of his pics it seems like he is getting close?

mjkoehler

Yeah. He's not so much a little shit anymore. He's at least 5' now and weighs 100-105 lbsish and he's not 10 yet. He's gonna be a biggun.

TEO

Yeah. He's not so much a little shit anymore. He's at least 5' now and weighs 100-105 lbsish and he's not 10 yet. He's gonna be a biggun.

Yeah, 10 may be a bit young to see some of the stuff that goes on these days!   ;)

mjkoehler

I think he could handle that. The noise would bug him.