I think Will Smith...

Started by bluntmaster, Jun 17, 2008, 11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluntmaster

is living the easiest, yet most balling life possible.  I don't know how he fucking does it.  aliens, zombies, robots, he's basically superman in his new movie, oh yeah he beat the fuck out of some more aliens somewhere back in there.  the kiddies eat it up, fresh prince, getting jiggy with it.  dude is a marketing dream.  family friendly.  damn I'm definitely not going to see hancock but good for him, I wonder if he still remembers that feeling the last time he saw them dice in the mirror.  :-/

any idea how much this dudes worth? half a billion?

megalicious

parents just don't understand.
8-)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

bluntmaster

sometimes I dream.  and when i do its usually about will smith.  

Dorothy_Mantooth

i am extremely into this subject. i recently made a post concerning the supernova that is Will Smith over at our blog run by me and whothrewthecake.
http://isthistight.blogspot.com/2008/06/big-willie-style.html

Will Smith is the #1 Baller.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

bluntmaster

it's crazy he's gotta be one of the most successful entertainers of all-time.    I'll check the blog out thanks for postin it up

whothrewthecake

willennium is still the greatest album of all time

ManNamedTruth

Quoteit's crazy he's gotta be one of the most successful entertainers of all-time.    I'll check the blog out thanks for postin it up

He has had a string of successful movies, when will one flop?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ycartrob

Penny Lane

what about wild wild west or whatever that movie was...i thought that was a flop
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bluntmaster

QuoteWill Smith is a sell out

he's not a sell out because he was bought in the first place to be marketed.  wasn't he?  like he's the black rocky, the black superman, the black arnold schwarzenegger now basically.  (that is not meant to be racist please don't take offense).  

I miss dj jazzy jeff.  everytime he came over uncle phil just couldn't handle it and had to throw him out.  brings a tear to my eye, I'd love to see a collabo with them in the future.  bad boys 3 with dj jazzy jeff??

dragonboy

Lots of respect for Will Smith here.
Hancock looks pretty funny, hoping to catch that when I'm in the US...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Goat Boy

QuoteWill Smith is a sell out

he's not a sell out because he was bought in the first place to be marketed.  wasn't he?  like he's the black rocky, the black superman, the black arnold schwarzenegger now basically.  (that is not meant to be racist please don't take offense).  

I miss dj jazzy jeff.  everytime he came over uncle phil just couldn't handle it and had to throw him out.  brings a tear to my eye, I'd love to see a collabo with them in the future.  bad boys 3 with dj jazzy jeff??

well, exactly, he was never IN was he?  

He's Will Smith!  He's the inoffensive, non-threatening black man that white America can dig!  He's much nicer than that Wesley Snipes isn't he?  He's everything to everybody!  He can rap! (not really*), he can act (a bit!) and he saved America, sorry the world, in Independence Day!  And he even takes the piss out of his ears too - hey, he's self-deprecating ladies!   Dontcha just love him?   ::)

Jack of all trades, master of none.  I saw I Robot and was DISGUSTED by the product placement in that film.  ANY actor who agrees to do that shit can fuck off.  You're off the artistic roll call for good I'm afraid.  Go and fucking advertise Converse you cunt.

*[size=8]however Summertime is, of course, FANTASTIC.[/size]

Dorothy_Mantooth

<-is shocked that people are taking this thread seriously/wants to make sure everyone knows that will smith is a badass, sans the scientology love.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

whothrewthecake

ycartrob

His career went downhill after he left the Houston Rockets

primushead

Wow, that looks exactly like him.  

BTW, I'm tired of Will Smith AND Flava Flav.

dragonboy

Quote<-is shocked that people are taking this thread seriously/wants to make sure everyone knows that will smith is a badass, sans the scientology love.
Is Will Smith a scientologist? I had no idea! I guess it makes sense what with all the time he spends will TC. So is David Beckham one too then  ;D

LOVE your Why So Serious? face on Eddie DM!!! How did you do that?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

bluntmaster

Mr. Smith are you planning to stop making horrible movies anytime soon? "aww hell nah"

do you plan on ever dying in a movie you're in
"aww hell nah"

if aliens invaded the earth would they win?
"hell nah...hold up..JADA!!"

capt. scotty

anyone who can sell a million records and win a grammy for an album containing a song called gettin jiggy with it is more like a celebrity manchurian candidate than baller....hes beyond baller

its about time he trades in jada for halle

itsd funny how my favorite movies of his, Enemy of the State followed by Ali, are probably 2 of his least popular/famous
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

bluntmaster

when independence day came out I was way younger and it was fucking AWESOME.  now it's kind of cheesy.  grew up on fresh prince and then fresh prince re-runs. definitely saw every episode at least a couple times.

the multi-talent double threat thing always blew my mind too for sure.  you're right capt. headdy he definitely is in the highest level of fame. he had that fucking song wild wild west which was just that stevie wonder tune with a flow over it pretty much then they made a MOVIE surround that one fucking song.  that's what it seemed like to me.  I barely remember the movie I know there's a huge robot spider or some shit in it that he fights or something, I don't know I can't remember.