The Recent "Tone" of the boards

Started by n00bitron5000, Jun 23, 2008, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getinthevan

Quoteyo. you people think you got it bad? I can't even make fun of faith hill
Faith Hill?

JUUUUUUST BREEAAATHE

[size=8]Sorry, couldn't resist[/size]

hey man, how are you feeling today? I hope better.
Better. Nice bruising and some nice knots now. Nothing I can't live with I guess. No longer peeing blood.

Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you're doing better.  Did you end up going to the doctor?

Had Coltrane not mentioned something about Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, I would've completely forgotten what this thread was about.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

mjkoehler

Quoteyo. you people think you got it bad? I can't even make fun of faith hill
Faith Hill?

JUUUUUUST BREEAAATHE

[size=8]Sorry, couldn't resist[/size]

hey man, how are you feeling today? I hope better.
Better. Nice bruising and some nice knots now. Nothing I can't live with I guess. No longer peeing blood.

Thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you're doing better.  Did you end up going to the doctor?

Had Coltrane not mentioned something about Mr./Mrs. Anonymous, I would've completely forgotten what this thread was about.
No Doctor. If it didn't get any better by tomorrow I was going to go. I'll kind of play it by ear.

That's the beauty of this board. This thread has degraded to making fun of Faith Hill and me peeing blood.

TheBigChicken

Dude I thought the blood thing was a joke....go to the doctor......shit MJ....I'm calling William Shatner and the 911 Unit as I type....don't mess around with this
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Coltrane

Yeah, sorry. I always seem to come in way too late.

Peeing blood?? that's nothin!!!!

just walk it off!

:D
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

mjkoehler

QuoteDude I thought the blood thing was a joke....go to the doctor......shit MJ....I'm calling William Shatner and the 911 Unit as I type....don't mess around with this
Sadly no it wasn't a joke. Things are all good now. No more blood, just some really nice bruising and a stiff back. Still a little uncomforable to sit for long periods of time but as Coltrane said above, I'll walk it off.

Jenny

can you at least CALL your doctor?  :(

mjkoehler

Quotecan you at least CALL your doctor?  :(
For you Jenny, sure. I'm actually off the rest of the week so I can do it tomorrow morning when I know she's there.