Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I really need to get the stat tracker. I'm dyin' not knowing how I'm doing.

EDIT: Bought it. Couldn't take it any longer.

Damn, I should have put Rivers in over Roethlisberger this week. He had 21 points to Ben's 7. Shit.

.Walt

Quotei've got a pretty healthy lead going into tonights game, walt.  fyi, in the other league you're up by two and you have dallas kicker still alive, your opponent only has deuce mcallister.  good luck!

nice week AMD. looks like you got things rolling.
in the other league, i hope i did win...i'm going up against my brother.

in my money league. i won by one point!!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

yeah, I had a good week in both leagues, too bad my bengals can't make it happen.  rudi got injured which sucks for me in fantasy and reality, hopefully it's not serious.

looks like so far the "top 3" fantasy players have all been busts. LT, Stephen Jackson, LJ are not living up to the hype, although LJ did slip in our draft.

looks like I've got corey next week.  get ready to go down brother!  you're still alive this week though, good luck!

corey

Yeah, I'm hangin' in right now.

Next week should be fun! Let the shit-talkin' commence! :)

Part of my outcome for tonight rides on Drew Brees getting the ball to Colston quite a bit, but that will benefit Bowl of Soup as well since he has Brees.  :(
Maybe Bush will have a good game and I can rack up some points that way.

bowl of soup

QuoteYeah, I'm hangin' in right now.

Next week should be fun! Let the shit-talkin' commence! :)

Part of my outcome for tonight rides on Drew Brees getting the ball to Colston quite a bit, but that will benefit Bowl of Soup as well since he has Brees.  :(
Maybe Bush will have a good game and I can rack up some points that way.

Should be tight again - I can't take these down-to-the-wire Monday deals.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

corey

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I pulled that one out last night. It went down exactly how I needed it to. I got 2 TDs outta Bush and not a lot of action out of Brees (on Bowl of Soup's team). He also had a few turnovers.

I was sweattin' that one.

corey

Also, I'm prepared to have my ass handed to me by aMD this week. Bush and Colston have a bye this week and I don't have much else on the receiving end besides Steve Smith... and he only had one catch this week. I just hope they throw the ball to him more this coming week.

knotcameloose

Lee Evans has one fantasy point in three weeks.

Son of a bitch.

God damned Bills.

bama37

anybody interested in bulger or julius jones?

bama37

CAPTAIN TRIPPS(TENNESSEE FIRE), would you be willing to trade hasselback or favre?

bama37

KNOTCAMELOOSE: would you be willing to trade eli manning?

aMD

i hope i hand your ass to ya, corey, but i have a feeling steve smith will have a better week without deangelo hall lined up across from him.

Also, looks like we have a matchup of the only unbeaten teams.  good news, one undefeated team will lose. bad news, one will not.

btw, corey, that was a good win this week.  I had stat tracker up while watching the game just to see how that one was going to turn out.

knotcameloose

QuoteKNOTCAMELOOSE: would you be willing to trade eli manning?
What's in it for me?
:P

I could use a receiver.

Let's talk...I'll check out your roster when I get home.

knotcameloose

Quoteanybody interested in julius jones?
If Wade Phillips ain't, I sure ain't.

;)

aMD

Quoteanybody interested in julius jones?
If Wade Phillips ain't, I sure ain't.

;)

HA!

Yeah, I'm sure glad I drafted Marion Barber, he's had a great year so far.  You gotta think he'll be the feature back soon if he's not already.

bama37

i figured jones would get more carries than he has. w/ barber playing like he is, jones aint gonna get shit!

corey

Yeah, I bought stat tracker around 5 PM or so yesterday because I couldn't take not knowing how I was doing. I didn't check it at all though until after the game was over last night. It was very stressful.  :)

bama37

i'll possibly trade reggie wayne or anquan boldin for a good running back!

corey

I just read that Deuce is out for the season. Bad news for the Saints (like they need any more bad news), but good news for my team. Maybe Bush will get more carries. I'm pretty sure those 2 TDs that he got for me would have gone to Deuce if he was in the game last night.

Also, with Romo throwing the ball like he has been*, there's no wonder why Jones hasn't touched the ball that much.
*Also good news for me since I have Witten at TE.  :)

bowl of soup

QuoteYeah, I bought stat tracker around 5 PM or so yesterday because I couldn't take not knowing how I was doing. I didn't check it at all though until after the game was over last night. It was very stressful.  :)

Nice win.  Fantasy football is my eternal curse - 2 weeks in a row with very similar outcomes.  2nd in points but 1 and 2 - this happens to me every year.  Can someone tell me what happened to Drew Brees?  Maybe it's time to have that shit removed from your face Drew.  Did I just go 3rd-grade insult? Yes I did and it felt good.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.