Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

I had the second highest point total in week 2 with 124, but lost to amd who had 140.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

aMD

QuoteI had the second highest point total in week 2 with 124, but lost to amd who had 140.

Same thing happened to me in my other league except I only lost by TWO POINTS 144-142!  Oh well, you win some you lose some, i guess.

A lot of our games are still yet to be decide. good luck tonight ya'll.

BTW, stat tracker is the shit!!!

bowl of soup

QuoteB.O.S.

this is where the magic happens! Monday night, and its going down to the wire.

good luck

This is as tight and evenly matched as I can ever remember a Monday fantasy deal ever being.  Considering I took a giant shit in my other leagues, this is my only hope.  Go LeDell Betts!  Good luck to you.  It looks like another sleepy Tuesday; I really miss Central time.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

.Walt

QuoteI had the second highest point total in week 2 with 124, but lost to amd who had 140.

Same thing happened to me in my other league except I only lost by TWO POINTS 144-142!  Oh well, you win some you lose some, i guess.

i thought you were tied in our other league. sometimes statTracker is wrong, so hopefully this is one of those times.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMD

i thought you were tied in our other league. sometimes statTracker is wrong, so hopefully this is one of those times.

Damn! You're right.  I'll take a tie over a loss any day.  So far I'm 1-1-1 in Fantasy, not a bad start.   :-/

Looks like I've got you next week, tripps, in the mmj league.  Good Luck!  

You'll need it.  ;)

corey

Woo-hoo! I won a game. I feel like I accomplished something... and it was against my brother. I didn't think that would happen.

knotcameloose

LT and Lee Evans are killin me....

:-/

Jon T.

QuoteFantasy football is worse than crack, it probably causes more divorces than crack  :).
I live with a football widow, she friggin hates fantasy football.  She says " all you do is sit and watch that statracker all day, LOSER " .   Sometimes I've chosen statracker over sex. I think I have a problem. NOT.     GO BEARS

stat tracker only happens once a week!  oh wait, I'm marry so so does sex.   :-[

Jon T, i doubt i'll be dealing chad, i was excited to get him, but i'll look over your roster when I'm home.

I was talking about this league.  I have Chad.

aMD

OH!!!  I'll look that over.  I don't have a lot of depth as it is, but I'd love to have Chad, i'll bet you're glad you had him this week!  I'll look it over tonight and get back to ya.

aMD

sorry, jon t.  i don't have enough depth to make a trade.  I'd love to have chad but I think I'm gonna stick with my team.

bowl of soup

QuoteB.O.S.

this is where the magic happens! Monday night, and its going down to the wire.

good luck

This fantasy loss was so hard to take that I couldn't even talk about it until now.  Tackle!Tackle!Tackle!  Clinton Portis.  Sleepy Tuesday spilled over to yesterday.  Congrats.

Anyone else read Tuesday Morning Quarterback on ESPN.com's page 2?  I hate ESPN.com (and why did they ruin NFL.com while I'm at it), but Greg Eaterbrook's weekly essay on football, science fiction, and cheerleaders is the best example of the written word anywhere about anything.  You'll have to devote about 2 hours a week to it though.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

.Walt

anyone interested in getting a fantasy hockey and baseketball league going. i'm going to set a couple up, and post the info. so feel free join!

.Walt

did a fantasy hockey league. its an autopick, there isn't a live draft.

anyone interested, here's the info: ID# is 60435....Password: hockey

its only a eight person league.

aMD

i might be interested in the basketbal league.  will stattracker work in that league or would I have to pay more money?  will there be a live draft?  not into hockey.  is there not any fantasy leagues for college sports?  

I've really drank the fantasy cool aid.  it's fun stuff. however, I have my first fantasy/real life conflict as dallas clark is a gameday decision and my back up is playing the bengals next week.  not cool.

aMD

ok, i've got two player that are game time decisions.  do i have to guess whether or not they're going to be able to play.  Or can I wait till the last minute?

.Walt

Quotei might be interested in the basketbal league.  will stattracker work in that league or would I have to pay more money?  will there be a live draft?  not into hockey.  is there not any fantasy leagues for college sports?  

I've really drank the fantasy cool aid.  it's fun stuff. however, I have my first fantasy/real life conflict as dallas clark is a gameday decision and my back up is playing the bengals next week.  not cool.

basketball, will be a online draft for sure. but however stattracker won't work. you can buy it again, which sucks.  i don't believe there is a fantasy league for college.

also AMD whats the scores looking like, i assume i'm losing badly??

aMD

The score so far is 107-71.  I hoping Hasselback has a shitty 2nd half!  ;D

EDIT: I'm winning, btw

.Walt

QuoteThe score so far is 107-71.  I hoping Hasselback has a shitty 2nd half!  ;D

EDIT: I'm winning, btw

yeah, i figured that would be the case. you gotta love the Palmer and TJ combo.  :'(

aMD

i've got a pretty healthy lead going into tonights game, walt.  fyi, in the other league you're up by two and you have dallas kicker still alive, your opponent only has deuce mcallister.  good luck!

EAZYE

:-? :-? :-? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

UUUGGGHHHH! I can't win a fucking game
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away