Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

I can assure all of these trades are in vain.   ;)

.Walt

we're now on week 11, its time to say that Steve Smith isn't going to do anything. he has no qb to throw him the ball. he has had one amazing week, but i really can't think of anything else he has done.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

knotcameloose

Quotewe're now on week 11, its time to say that Steve Smith isn't going to do anything. he has no qb to throw him the ball. he has had one amazing week, but i really can't think of anything else he has done.
Alright, then get everyone to veto it and offer me something other than these bush league offers I've been getting all year.

I can't even tell who's who anymore since y'all keep changing your names and that list is out of date.

.Walt

Quotewe're now on week 11, its time to say that Steve Smith isn't going to do anything. he has no qb to throw him the ball. he has had one amazing week, but i really can't think of anything else he has done.
Alright, then get everyone to veto it and offer me something other than these bush league offers I've been getting all year.

I can't even tell who's who anymore since y'all keep changing your names and that list is out of date.

i'm not going to veto it. what's done is done. hopefully it will be a great trade for both. but i still think, i would have given you a better trade.

good luck to you both

ManNamedTruth

i don't know if i like that trade, bama. maybe if you had parker still. i also would like to have fitzgerald this week going against the bengals defense.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

bama37

that's cool, i don't blame u! if u change your mind, let me know!

bowl of soup

QuoteBowl of Soup, consider my trade please.... since you may not make the playoffs.   8-)

Don't bet on it.  3 wins in a row and finally scoring like I should,  I'm only 2 games out after starting 1 - 6.  Still a longshot, but a Rocky-esque run is not beyond the soup.  And I won't be raped, there nothing worse in fantasy football than the guy who quits and gives his team away.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Jon T.

QuoteBowl of Soup, consider my trade please.... since you may not make the playoffs.   8-)

Don't bet on it.  3 wins in a row and finally scoring like I should,  I'm only 2 games out after starting 1 - 6.  Still a longshot, but a Rocky-esque run is not beyond the soup.  And I won't be raped, there nothing worse in fantasy football than the guy who quits and gives his team away.

Amen.

corey

I like your spirit.

I'd still like for you to consider it though.  :)

EAZYE

QuoteI'm gonna vote against that trade.

Just kidding. That would be a dick move. Why do they even offer that feature?

they do it so people won't dump their team and try to team up with someone else for some of the prize money.  some people in my work league did that a couple of years ago, traded their two or three good players for 20 to 30% of that person's winnings if they won.  that being said my team sucks so bad i don't think anyones wants any of my dudes :-/
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

bama37

easy: what do u think about that trade? i saw u rejected one of them, but left the other. if u don't like that one, bare w/ me, i'll give u another! you owe me one anyways, for whuppin my ass last week! >:(

bama37

alright,i probally shouldn't post this but oh well. the nfl reinstated weed head ricky williams today. i went to add him on my roster, and they don't have him listed. if they post him, i want first dibs, but i know one of u sneaky asses will pick him up! :)

.Walt

Quotealright,i probally shouldn't post this but oh well. the nfl reinstated weed head ricky williams today. i went to add him on my roster, and they don't have him listed. if they post him, i want first dibs, but i know one of u sneaky asses will pick him up! :)

thank you ricky williams!! for proving all those anti-drug commercials wrong!!

aMD

Quotealright,i probally shouldn't post this but oh well. the nfl reinstated weed head ricky williams today. i went to add him on my roster, and they don't have him listed. if they post him, i want first dibs, but i know one of u sneaky asses will pick him up! :)

you can have him.

Jon T.

Someone picked him up in my other league.  I had to pick  up Mike Vick just to mock him.

bama37

i doubt very seriously he plays. even if he does, he probally won't be any good!

bama37

EAZYE

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

aMD

Rivalry Week Part II!

I hope you're ready for an ass-whipping, True!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteRivalry Week Part II!

I hope you're ready for an ass-whipping, True!

i'm starting to give up hope on my team :-/
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!