Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

ooops!  thanks for reminding me.  I'll get my check in the mail soon too.

Jon T.

Ditto.  Im a procrastinator...

bowl of soup

That countdown thread had me thinking...  I guess Tracy has to replace AMD.  We could do the draft at a show.  I love making unrealistic plans.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ycartrob

QuoteThat countdown thread had me thinking...  I guess Tracy has to replace AMD.  We could do the draft at a show.  I love making unrealistic plans.

this is the only fantasy football I am interested in (sorry)

bowl of soup

She's wrapping up nicely, but you should always see what you hit.  You're required to have a team this year and your team name will be Goat Boy.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ycartrob

QuoteYou're required to have a team this year and your team name will be Goat Boy.

as long as this is my team logo:

Jon T.

I'm in again for sure.  I've given up on baseball. my team was doing pretty good, i just cant keep up.  Plus, my work put the smack down on the interweb, loooooooooong overdue for that.  But, I'm definitely interested if we get enough.

whyteand82nd

The amount of replies for this thread was 666, it was creeping me out.
I had to change it, forgive me
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

ManNamedTruth

You know I'm in! Yinz (Pittsburgh for y'all) are goin down!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

capt. scotty

I dont know if this is an established league or what, but Id be down if you have room for 1 more team. Ive been playing FF for about 10 years know, always good to join a new league with ppl you (somewhat) know as opposed to a yahoo public league

Got room?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

corey

We had 10 teams last year, right? Was that the most number of teams we could have, or could we go to 12?
Also, Dylan still wants to be involved, and I'd still like for him to be involved in the league.
So I guess if we can go up to 12, you're more than welcome to join... or if there is someone else that played last year that doesn't want to play this year.

I can't wait for it to start!

.Walt

Dylan still wants to be involved, and I'd still like for him to be involved in the league.

i was thinking the same thing. he's still in the fantasy baseball league we all are in, and don't see a reason for him not to join. you don't have to be  in the forum to be a jacket fan. but you have to be a jacket fan to be in the league.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

capt. scotty

QuoteWe had 10 teams last year, right? Was that the most number of teams we could have, or could we go to 12?
Also, Dylan still wants to be involved, and I'd still like for him to be involved in the league.
So I guess if we can go up to 12, you're more than welcome to join... or if there is someone else that played last year that doesn't want to play this year.

I can't wait for it to start!

I think 12 is actually the best # for a league. 10 teams usually leaves too many guys on free agency/waivers, although some people like that. Once you get past 12, I think depth is a little too low and you got guys on your roster youll probably never even consider playing
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Killgies

Two of the things I like a lot. MMJ and Fantasy football.

12 teams is always the best way to go.  :D
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

corey

Then I saw we go with 12 if everyone else is cool with it.  :)

.Walt

i'm fine with it, but it's crazy, last year i had to bag people to join just to get 10.

ManNamedTruth

Quotei'm fine with it, but it's crazy, last year i had to bag people to join just to get 10.

Hey Walt, I need to know ahead of time by at least a few weeks when the draft is. I want to make sure I'm there.

.Walt

Hey Walt, I need to know ahead of time by at least a few weeks when the draft is. I want to make sure I'm there.

you got it. so are we making it 12 then? i don't care either way, it's still early.  

corey

ManNamedTruth