Get Well, Jim!!!

Started by aMillionDreams, Oct 08, 2008, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltrane

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

George_Savage

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery to one of the great humans and musicians on the planet.  Get well, son.

Love,
Low Dog

Rockburn Park

{{{{Vibes}}}} to you  
while you are feeling blue
we need you back
so we can swoon  
please, get well soon!

Dee.

ms. yvon

jim,
for the record:  when you are laid up, ice cream is a perfectly acceptable dinner food.
sending you vibes (and bass) for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!

--ms. y.

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

the_wizzard

Jim...sending you healing vibes too, feel better soon!

James Jacket

I've only just found out about this today. Gutted to hear it. Hope he's okay. Get well soon Jim.
[url="http://www.myspace.com/theeasymorningrebel"]http://www.myspace.com/theeasymorningrebel[/url]

kymomandstuff

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Jim.I sure hope your pain's better.This is a very sad thing to happen to such a great guy. :'(
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Crispy

Hope you feel better, Jim!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

wharf rat

Best wishes to you Jim James, for a speedy and fine recovery.  You guys are the best thing out there right now!

manicfanatic

Get well soon Jim.  Sending good thoughts your way.  See ya in NYC!!  
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

MyEveningWear

I was really sorry to hear this news.  I hope you have a swift and as-painless-as-possible recovery, Jim.  We saw you guys recently at the Greek in Berkeley and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.  Feel better soon!

Ironcross

Get well Jim.  Here's to a speedy and full recovery.

.Walt

get well soon jim...

it happens  :)
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Kim H

We we so sorry to hear of your terrible fall, Jim.  But we sure hope you recuperate quickly!

Kim and Rob

jim7788hitchcock

Jim,
Get well SOON...you ANIMAL!!!

TGMC421

Sad to hear of your accident, Jim.  Here's to a speedy recovery!   You can do it!   ;)

Get well soon!

MMJ_fanatic

Jim--we love you--heal quickly!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Streetervillain

Jim at first I thought this story was highly suspicious. I have tix for the Friday show at the Chicago Theatre.

We are all bummed but what's important is your health. Get well soon and we'll see you in Chicago. I'll bring you guys to the best pizza joint in the city, my treat.

Rich
First MMJ show, Summerfest, Milwaukee 2006. Blew my morning mind.

EvilGirl

QuoteJim at first I thought this story was highly suspicious.

Rich
Yes but it appears Jim tripped in the dark, hopefully he will now take things easy and lay low for a while, if all else fails, maybe he should take one big holiday to recover. ..get well soon Jim!