Bo, Jim needs your help...

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, Oct 09, 2008, 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

We all have learned over the past years how you are some what.. magical.  Use your healing abilities and heal Jim James.  The world depends on your band.  Don't be afraid, heal him.  

sincerely,
pimp juice

ps. you ripped it in d-town, all of you did.  heal that mf'er we must rock. sorry if you can't actually heal people I heard you're a wizard.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I found this picture while i was traveling around the world.  I don't know what to make of it.  you be the judge.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

the native I spoke to about this photo described Bo emerging from the shaman healers body as "a caterpillar turning into a butterfly", those were the only english words he ever learned.  That is what was capture in this photo, the emergence of a higher Bo.  a magical Bo. He knew people would come and find out about Bo, where he really came from, what his purpose is.  well, none of us are sure of his true purpose other than melting face, alas he must heal Jim.  At least try Bo, I know you're ready this.  you have to remember those old shaman chants again, you have to!
alright dude, heal that mf.  

axround3r

yeah heal that mofucka real nice

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

rumors are Bo has been in a deep meditative state for the last two days.  after he saw this post he got into the zone and hasn't quite come out of it yet.  he keeps mumbling weird jibberish.  it's scary.  he's barfing up Jim's negative energy.  keep your fingers crossed this works.  

Jim needs to start wearing safety gear on stage, he's a fuckin lunatic once he's got his electric geetar.  

RockNRollJunkie

Let's all chip in. Jim James Safety Gear Fund.
Our safety gear purchase objectives:
one wrestling helmet.
one reflector vest
guard rails for the stage
one rape whistle
knee pads
and last but not least  a fire blanket. Cause you never know.
Any one want to add to the list?

Quoterumors are Bo has been in a deep meditative state for the last two days.  after he saw this post he got into the zone and hasn't quite come out of it yet.  he keeps mumbling weird jibberish.  it's scary.  he's barfing up Jim's negative energy.  keep your fingers crossed this works.  

Jim needs to start wearing safety gear on stage, he's a fuckin lunatic once he's got his electric geetar.  
See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".

Janet

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

quality list so far everyone.  lets keep this mofo safe.  he definitely needs a rape whistle, at least for after the shows.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

he needs a taser too.

ya never know when you're goin to need to zap the fuck out of someone, it could save his life.