DRINKIN'  SMOKIN" and/or OKONOKOSIN'

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Aug 01, 2008, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteI'm with whose-ever wife it was that loves the hair this length. :-*
that would be my wife and she is a secret member to be revealed at the waterfront show

Wow, the intrigue!   I won't be there dammit.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

vespachick

Uh, I do believe Fat Tire is an Oregon beer?  I guess that's me.. I'll see what I can do....

EDIT: Oh, maybe its from Colorado. Sorry
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

TEO

Quotemy wife hates all of my musical choices so I'm gonna life vicariously through you Matt.
dude- just take her to one Jacket show, and well, if she goes the way of all others.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

BH

QuoteSomeone needs to smuggle some Blue Moon and Fat Tire over the border for me.  Thanks in advance.  :)

I have a friend that works at a trucking company, I may be able to work something out...
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteSomeone needs to smuggle some Blue Moon and Fat Tire over the border for me.  Thanks in advance.  :)
I'll send you some along with a Gooey Butter Cake

TEO

QuoteI'm with whose-ever wife it was that loves the hair this length. :-*
that would be my wife and she is a secret member to be revealed at the waterfront show
with the ways of the interweb you will know within minutes.......but then again you could get a sneak peak next weekend......

Wow, the intrigue!   I won't be there dammit.

BH

Hey rccola, I know you are out there, come join us.  Or are you too cool now that your hangin with Band of Horses? ;) :)

mjkoehler

Quotemy wife hates all of my musical choices so I'm gonna life vicariously through you Matt.
dude- just take her to one Jacket show, and well, if she goes the way of all others.......
I will when they do that special fall/winter tour that Dave's planning......

vespachick

QuoteHey rccola, I know you are out there, come join us.  Or are you too cool now that your hangin with Band of Horses? ;) :)
;D ;D
Hi RC!

The Drake

the dude in the stache looks like bob odenkirk.

red

QuoteI'll send you some along with a Gooey Butter Cake
I honestly still think I'm burning those gooey butter cake calories off still.  

Truck driving friends are the best.  I always have my friend Dustin bring me back a case of Steam Whistle when he heads east.  He's my mule.  

vespachick

HA HA I still have 3 shows this tour!!!!  YAYAYAYAAYYYY!

TEO

git in her cola befo' i come down there an kick some ass

mjkoehler

QuoteHA HA I still have 3 shows this tour!!!!  YAYAYAYAAYYYY!
braggart :P

BH

vespachick

TEO

vespachick

WAAAIIT "Forever Croce"? I love you even more!!! ;D ;D

mjkoehler

That's beautiful Dave. I'm at peace......until the next song when my face melts.

BH