im drunk ,,,,,,

Started by bearass, Aug 26, 2008, 04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearass

and i love the jacket holla!

pawpaw

Quoteand i love the jacket holla!

HOLLA!!! (I'm not drunk, I'm at work, but I do love me some jacket)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

vespachick

I feel like getting drunk! Where's my tequila and freshly squoze grapefruit?  Arriba!  

Oh, ya, I'm at work..nevermind :(

iiVIVA LA JACKETA!! :D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Salacious D

QuoteI feel like getting drunk! Where's my tequila and freshly squoze grapefruit?  Arriba!  
D
Out of curiosity. . . do you put those two together and drink them?? Or are those two separate requests??
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

vespachick

QuoteI feel like getting drunk! Where's my tequila and freshly squoze grapefruit?  Arriba!  
D
Out of curiosity. . . do you put those two together and drink them?? Or are those two separate requests??

I sippy sippy each of them alternately.  Muy DELICIOSO!!

Salacious D

D
That sounds pretty awesome, actually. What kind of tequila do you drink?
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

vespachick

D

It really is good!  When I'm feeling wealthy, I drink Don Julio Anejo. It's the one in the blue box.  Consequently, I don't drink this one too often -  only on glorious sunny days (like today might turn out to be)!

capt. scotty

D

It really is good!  When I'm feeling wealthy, I drink Don Julio Anejo. It's the one in the blue box.  Consequently, I don't drink this one too often -  only on glorious sunny days (like today might turn out to be)!

I havent had tequila in awhile, but Don Julio is muy expensivo, no? like on the level of Patron and Cabo Wabo..you must be ballin!

I usually go for 1800...Not much more $$$ than Cuervo, but a lot better...Especially the Tequila Blanco! its grrreat
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

pawpaw

D

I havent had tequila in awhile, but Don Julio is muy expensivo, no? like on the level of Patron and Cabo Wabo..you must be ballin!

I usually go for 1800...Not much more $$$ than Cuervo, but a lot better...Especially the Tequila Blanco! its grrreat

;D Hell yeah VC's ballin'! Don Julio es muy delicioso! Try and find El Tosoro, also muy bien.

If any of you are going to be in the East Bay for the Berkeley show, and want some kick ass Mexican food AND one of the best tequila bars around, go to La Pinata in Alameda, on Park Street. It's about a 15 minute drive from Berk, and open till 3AM (though the bar closes at 2AM).

If you're staying in SF, and want some kick ass Japanese food AND one of the best scotch bars around, go to Nihon, on Folsom.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

DavidCrosby

Quoteand i love the jacket holla!

HOLLA!!! (I'm not drunk, I'm at work, but I do love me some jacket)

...me too...
listen to vinyl

vespachick

I have a ticket to Bon IVer for tonight.  I should be there now.  Whoops!! Too much wine, and not enough cash for a cab.  So, instead I'm drinking wine, listening to my last mix tape made for a friend (and PS, it rules!) and having a good time. 8-)