what artist on repeat would be your personal hell?

Started by RockNRollJunkie, Jul 21, 2008, 12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizzard

QuoteMost definitely Mariah Carey!   The screeching would send me over the edge.
Really the only artist that I could think of either.  While i might not dig everything out there, Mariah on repeat would cause me to pull out my toenails....IMHO

tomEisenbraun

I think it would hands-down have to be:

"Live Like You Were Dyin'"

I HATE that song. If that's all I heard for the rest of my life, it'd be a short run.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

MarkW

Celine Dion.  If I had to listen to her wailing on about her heart for more than about three minutes, I hope that mine would just give up beating to spare me.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ChronicHunger

"Live Like You Were Dyin'"
yea man this is horrible and then theres "1 2 3 like a bird i sing" i dont even know if thats the name of the song but that is by far one of the worst things my ears have ever heard

RockNRollJunkie

Anyone remember the james taylo/carol king song "Mocking Bird" I think? Yeah...now imagine it being done by Kidz Bop.
Is anyone else twitching?I think I'm having convulsions.
See mom, I have friends. I'm on a "forum".

mjkoehler

QuoteAnyone remember the james taylo/carol king song "Mocking Bird" I think? Yeah...now imagine it being done by Kidz Bop.
Is anyone else twitching?I think I'm having convulsions.
You mean something like this? [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5f_gbzo4Q0[/media]

IHL

DavidCrosby

...what about that new Kid Rock song that has the riff to Sweet Home Alabama behind it...I am not a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan but that is the worst thing I have ever heard, I can't believe that they would let him do that to one of their biggest songs...whatever they made fun of Neil Young in the real one, now everyone can make fun of them because they let Kid Rock ruin there "best" song...dumbass!!!...
listen to vinyl

TEO

QuotePhil Collins

Enough said.

worst concert I ever saw.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

crazylove

QuotePhil Collins

Enough said.

worst concert I ever saw.......
Hey, thanks, I've been pretty busy.   I second the Phil Collins thing.   He puts me right to sleep.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TGMC421

purvis9876

QuoteOne word:  Journey.  

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Seriously, though. Steve Perry? Steve Smith? Besides the threads that have bashed EU, this is the only post that has genuinely hurt.  :'(
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

LEATHER KID

IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

megalicious

hell is a place where they show that mtv show the hills on a never-ending loop.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard