BH approaches  5,000

Started by ycartrob, Sep 29, 2008, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

be careful, as a joke, CC zapped me back to zero when I reached 4,000...

still going through therapy for that one   ;)

Ellis D.

He seems to be losing interest in the Band.......don't know if he will ever make it!   ;)

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

dragonboy

:-[ < for my excessive & embarrassing, obviously-he-has-no-life post count

(Keep up the good work BH!)  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

Ha!  Thanks, I guess? :)

I guess I can complain about poorly run forums across the interweb now since I am an expert! ;D

I am getting ready to leave the house to celebrate my soon to be 5K by attending a Dead Confederate show.  I will have one whiskey coke for every 1000 posts, or maybe every 750 or so... ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megalicious

Quote I will have one whiskey coke for every 1000 posts, or maybe every 750 or so... ;)

or, since you're officially baller with 5k posts...

or maybe this for one of the OG's:

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

bearass

The DARK

Quotewhew almost as bad as

Your comment is highly resented.
In another time, in another place, in another face

primushead

Ellis D.

QuoteHa!  Thanks, I guess? :)

I guess I can complain about poorly run forums across the interweb now since I am an expert! ;D

I am getting ready to leave the house to celebrate my soon to be 5K by attending a Dead Confederate show.  I will have one whiskey coke for every 1000 posts, or maybe every 750 or so... ;)
How big did the "spot" get?   ;D

mjkoehler

No he didn't, but he was harrassed enough about it.  ;D

Penny Lane

i heard he's just resorted to wearing a full-on bib now
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Crispy

I hear farmers in Missouri have been investigating the viability of BH's shirt as an irrigation source
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

;D

It wasn't very humid last night so I managed to go "spot free". ;D

Mike,  I wasn't very happy with the 45 minute set last night but it was the best thing for me.  Uhhggg.

Tenn, if you are reading this, first of all why?  Secondly, hope you made it home safe.  It was nice to meet your hubby.  You guys are some cool cats.  If it wasn't for Springfield, IL, St. Louis would have only had half the crowd there last night!  Sheeshh!  I know it was Monday but that was pitiful.

It's fucked up when a band plays a song as intense and heavy as they do and when it's over you hear 16 people clapping lightly.  (12 of those people were the three opening bands.)  OK small exageration.  

Crispy, kick that idea around down south, I'm open to the highest bidder.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Oh, and Meg, how much is the Old Grandad?  I might make that my new "I can't afford Makers today" whiskey.

mjkoehler

Yeah, DC's set was a bit short, but listening to the album on the way home, and again this am, I think they played everything but maybe 1 song. I guess short and to the point?

What we got from them was great though. Yeah, that crowd sucked hairy ostrich balls. I know St Louis can give a better crowd then that. I believe you and I were the loudest. Scary considering I'm quite as a church mouse many times.

EDIT- Surprised no Beatle Bob last night.

Crispy

I like Old GrandDad, it's my cheaper bourbon choice - makes a passable Manhattan.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

EAZYE

I'm going to post here as my count is now 10% of the great BH's.  Finally got that old time feeling ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

BH

QuoteI'm going to post here as my count is now 10% of the great BH's.  Finally got that old time feeling ;D

Nice!  Old Time Feeling Feels goooooood.

ms. yvon

i heard he's just resorted to wearing a full-on bib now
"windbreaker"

woo-hoo, dave!  [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."