Halloween avatars...step up!

Started by ms_yvon, Oct 10, 2008, 03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

alright, halloween's looming.  perfect opportunity for a seasonal avatar.

what'dya got?
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ManNamedTruth

Quotealright, halloween's looming.  perfect opportunity for a seasonal avatar.

what'dya got?

Is that Donnie Darko as yours? I'll have to think of something good.....
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

getinthevan

Ms. Yvon, this explains why I was confused when I saw your avatar had changed.  I like the idea of seasonal avatars.  

This is my runner up:

The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

ycartrob

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

getinthevan

Lloyd, bartender of the Overlook Hotel

MarkW

Guillermo del Toro has a very vivid imagination.

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

BH

QuoteGuillermo del Toro has a very vivid imagination.

Nice choice!  Pan's Labrynth was amazing.

I heard he is doing a film adaptation of one of my favorite Stephen King books, Bag Of Bones.   Now that has GOT to be a good Stephen King movie there!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

getinthevan

QuoteGuillermo del Toro has a very vivid imagination.

This was actually the first image I found when I was looking for a good horror movie shot.  I just wish that character had played a bigger role or at least had some more screen time.

vespachick

Since we're talking avatars can somebody smarter than me tell me how you can post an avatar that's animated, for example using an AVI file?  (Patrick's drum stick drill team comes to mind). :-[
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ManNamedTruth

Say hi to The Flukeman. He is from the episode The Host from season 2 of X-Files.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

megalicious

Say hi to The Flukeman. He is from the episode The Host from season 2 of X-Files.

that episode scared the shit out of me back in the day.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Taterbug

LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY,   I was a big x-files fan and that dude frightened me. I think I looked under my bed that nite.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

bearass

dragonboy

Elvis: No offense, Jack, but President Kennedy was a white man.
JFK: They dyed me this color! That's how clever they are!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

I did consider going with a picture of these cronies...

True life horror in our lifetime...the horrendous thought that these 2 could win!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

ms. yvon

these are TERRIFIC!

getinthevan:  lloyd is brilliant!  and that is donnie darko in my avatar.  

and dragonboy:  bubba ho-tepp is one of my favorite films.  really.   [smiley=beer.gif]

"Cleopatra does the nasty."   ;D
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."