I Love Bleu Cheese

Started by ycartrob, Oct 28, 2008, 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

man, what is it about bleu cheese that makes it so amazing?

capt. scotty

I dont know either, but Bleu Cheese is awesome. I dont even know what the hell its made of, but its awesome.

When I hear ppl mention Ranch, I laugh because they must be Bleu Cheese virgins
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

pawpaw

DUDE, I know, I love bleu cheese. I love roasting a head of garlic until the cloves are soft, and then spreading them whole on a toasted baguette with bleu cheese. STINK BOMB, but SO GOOD!!! :D

I love funky cheese in general. I also love Ranch dressing...notice I wrote it with an upper-case "R". Respect the Ranch, dude. I love Ranch dressing on salad, with crumbled bleu cheese. Damn, I goin' home and eating now...made myself all hungry.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

QuoteDUDE, I know, I love bleu cheese. I love roasting a head of garlic until the cloves are soft, and then spreading them whole on a toasted baguette with bleu cheese. STINK BOMB, but SO GOOD!!! :D

I love funky cheese in general. I also love Ranch dressing...notice I wrote it with an upper-case "R". Respect the Ranch, dude. I love Ranch dressing on salad, with crumbled bleu cheese. Damn, I goin' home and eating now...made myself all hungry.

Why not just have the salad with Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

i loves me some feta.  mmm...feta...
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Bleu is one of the few cheeses I refuse to eat. Makes me gag. I love most other cheese.

capt. scotty

QuoteBleu is one of the few cheeses I refuse to eat. Makes me gag. I love most other cheese.

If Bleu makes you gag, Id hate to know what Cottage does to you

xmascriminal

Bleu cheese kicks the ass of every other cheese.

mjkoehler

QuoteBleu is one of the few cheeses I refuse to eat. Makes me gag. I love most other cheese.

uhhh cottage cheese is great, especially with pineapple.

capt. scotty

uhhh cottage cheese is great, especially with pineapple.

I just threw up in my mouth. A lot.

CTdeadhead

I love Bleu Cheese, mold tastes good.

ManNamedTruth

I love cheese, but I refuse to eat blue cheese and cottage cheese.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Taterbug

Bleu Cheese Olives Bathing in Chilled Kettle One Vodka, When I had a drinking problem I had REALLY bad breath. But Soooo Goood
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

capt. scotty

QuoteBleu Cheese Olives Bathing in Chilled Kettle One Vodka, When I had a drinking problem I had REALLY bad breath. But Soooo Goood

I cant imagine this is in those mixed drink handbooks

How drunk were you when you came up with this??!!?  ;D

(PS - Im drinking whiskey right now, and have olives available. No bleu cheese, but various mustards and vinaigrettes at hand)

TheBigChicken

just had some bleu cheese stuffed olives last night :-*
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Crispy

Quoteman, what is it about bleu cheese that makes it so amazing?

ctdeadhead answered first, but it's the Penicillium. I love bleu cheese on top of a ribeye that's been coated with coffee and grilled rare over the hottest fire you can get.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

pawpaw

Quoteman, what is it about bleu cheese that makes it so amazing?

I love bleu cheese on top of a ribeye that's been coated with coffee and grilled rare over the hottest fire you can get.

Now yer talkin'! :D

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

pawpaw

QuoteDUDE, I know, I love bleu cheese. I love roasting a head of garlic until the cloves are soft, and then spreading them whole on a toasted baguette with bleu cheese. STINK BOMB, but SO GOOD!!! :D

Why not just have the salad with Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing  ;D

You'd think that'd do the trick, but it just doesn't. It's something about the combination of a fine wedge of funky cheese, and the cheap, salty, mass produced goo that is Ranch...I could go for a mug full right now!

Seriously though. I do love bleu cheese, and I do love Ranch. Strangely though, I'm not that into most bleu cheese salad dressings. They ususally come across as watered down...they don't bring the FUNK!!! I turn to Ranch for that special, cozy, Ranchy flavor, and likewise, I'd try a bleu cheese dressing 'cause I'm looking for some BLEU...most just don't bring it, imo.

Any recommendations? I've got to warn you, I'm kind of a cheese snob...

pawpaw

Oh, and I love bleu cheese WAY more than desperate political attacks  ::) ;D