Where's Jon T?

Started by bbill, Oct 29, 2008, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

aMillionDreams

He beat me in our fantasy football league last week.  I talked some smack to em and haven't heard back yet.  That's not like him.   :-/

;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

TheBigChicken

Hanging out with Pac-Man Jones at the skrip klub....Think Adam and Jerry are related...
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

Dunno', all I do know that even though I only met him once he is one cool cat!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

bowl of soup

Yea man.  Don't tell me that the UFO's gotcha.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Jon T.

Hey!  Thanks everyone.  Just been trying to "unplug" lately.  Started to feel like I was spending too much time online and not enough time with my family.  I didn't mean to abandon this place completely.  Plus, my computer is dying a slow death and is insanely slow.  BBill how is your wife feeling?  How far along now?  RC, no Pacman, but I did come across this fella in Siesta Key/Sarasota couple of weeks ago...

pawpaw

QuoteHey!  Thanks everyone.  Just been trying to "unplug" lately.  Started to feel like I was spending too much time online and not enough time with my family.  I didn't mean to abandon this place completely.  Plus, my computer is dying a slow death and is insanely slow.  BBill how is your wife feeling?  How far along now?  RC, no Pacman, but I did come across this fella in Siesta Key/Sarasota couple of weeks ago...

Wife is doing great. We found out we're having a boy, and we're sitting out about 3 months from the due date. Things have been moving FAST!!!

They showed a shot of Vitale at a Rays game too...how was he in person (as opposed to his on camera self)?

Take 'er easy Jon.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Jon T.

Excellent news.

I saw that on t.v. he was going nuts!
He was great.  We were eating breakfast at this little cafe and we spotted him.  We couldn't decide what to do.  On one hand we wanted to let him eat in peace, but on the other hand that's fuckin Dick Vitale (not exactly a light weight). Then he gets on his phone and starts talking LOUD, just like on t.v.  We were like "holy shit, he really talks like that".  Then he says "who thinks the Rays are going to take it tonight, BABY!!!"  and holds his phone up.  Everyone cheers.  This was the morning of game 6.  Turns out his was doing some kind of phone interview and really doesn't talk like that.  But, we said fuck it.  He's not trying to be inconspicuous or anything.  So, we go get a picture.  I asked him to sign a ball to "My diaper dandy, Jack" (my son)  he got a kick out of that, and it made our day.  Our wives made fun of us the rest of the trip, but who cares.   Long and the short, he's a really nice guy.

TEO

Great story fine sir of all sirs!  :)

TheBigChicken

That IS sweet.....BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

getinthevan

I was once an usher at a Michigan State basketball game and he was there.  They had some giant banners hanging from the ceiling and the people in the upper sections (where I was ushering) were throwing a fit because it partially blocked their view.  That was a real fun experience...  :-/
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Jon T.

QuoteGreat story fine sir of all sirs!  :)

Teo, my good man.  Hope all is well with you and yours!

Not many days go by that you don't cross my mind.  I've got a certain bracelet around the gear shift of my vehicle.  Every time I back out of the drive way I see that thing and it never fails to put a smile on my face.   8-)

TEO

I just teared up a little....... :)