Addicted To Elvis ?

Started by rccola71, Oct 29, 2008, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

ycartrob

man, that's Jesco (Jessie) the Dancing Outlaw! (even though I really think it's Dragonboy  ;)

dragonboy

What with all the stupid/shit threads that have been clogging things up here I missed this. Tracy has posted this guys clips a few times, always make me laugh...& on an Elvis related note I just booked a flight to Memphis for next August (Vancouver for 2 nights, Memphis for 3 & Vegas for 14!!!)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteWhat with all the stupid/shit threads that have been clogging things up here I missed this. Tracy has posted this guys clips a few times, always make me laugh...& on an Elvis related note I just booked a flight to Memphis for next August (Vancouver for 2 nights, Memphis for 3 & Vegas for 14!!!)

Nice! I might have to see if I can make it Memphis to give you a big high-five!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dragonboy

QuoteWhat with all the stupid/shit threads that have been clogging things up here I missed this. Tracy has posted this guys clips a few times, always make me laugh...& on an Elvis related note I just booked a flight to Memphis for next August (Vancouver for 2 nights, Memphis for 3 & Vegas for 14!!!)

Nice! I might have to see if I can make it Memphis to give you a big high-five!
The more the merrier Tom!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I booked my Memphis part of my trip with NorthWest this time so there's a better chance of it not being canceled!

I've convinced my Mum & Dad to come to Vegas with us (& my elder sister is thinking about joining us too) It'll be my Dad's 70th next year & my Mum's 65 so it should be pretty special!!!  :D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Now I just need Tom Jones to play whilst I'm there & I can die a happy man!!!

dragonboy

;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D LOL!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]