Iraqi Journalist throws shoes at Bush.

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Dec 15, 2008, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

red

Penny Lane

he has really good reflexes, though....he totally dodged it.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

BH

I love the little smirk/smile on Bush's face like, "Bring it MFer!"
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

I gotta say Bush definitely gets props for his moves and his chill demeanor while taking it in stride. 8-)

"All I can report is the shoe is a size 10" ;D ;D ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

Nice dodge by W - it's as if he's seen a few fastballs coming at him in the past. I was surprised at what seemed like a slow reaction by the secret service, yeah, it was just shoes, but I would expect a swift whisking away of the president in a situation like that. Maybe I've seen too many movies...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

primushead

Who throws a shoe?  Honestly?  That really hurt!

Jaimoe

Security should be commended, really. It was only a couple of shoes. Nice arm. Bush missed a good opportunity to make a Texas Rangers joke.

bearass

is it just me or has w had a huge fuck you chip on his shoulder against reporters for his last month or two

TEO

Too bad those weren't my Kastingers that I got in Denver my first trip out west, and that they connected  ;)...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

purvis9876

QuoteToo bad those weren't my Kastingers that I got in Denver my first trip out west, and that they connected  ;)...

Yeah, everytime I see the clip, I think how much funnier it would have been had it caught Bush between the eyes.
Evey: Are you, like, a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

capt. scotty

QuoteSecurity should be commended, really. It was only a couple of shoes. Nice arm. Bush missed a good opportunity to make a Texas Rangers joke.

You cant overlook the accuracy of those throw either.

I have a feeling that back in the day, W. was tits at dodgeball
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ghostess on TV

I can't stop watching this... I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.  Maybe that guy has Tourette's syndrome???

Love Dogg

QuoteI can't stop watching this... I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.  Maybe that guy has Tourette's syndrome???

...of the footwear?  :-/   nah...just had a lot on his mind... :-?
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Ghosts_on_TV

This may be THE only time I'll ever give Dubya props, but after the first shoe was thrown, his face was priceless. It was a "Yeah, bring it the fuck on" kinda face. I could dig that.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...