The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

I WAS drinking.

Before I went to bed last night.  I was drinking Red Stripe, which reminds me, have you seen the new Red Stripe commercial?

Boo creepy foot doctor guy!

dragonboy

Good man Primushead, good man!

Here's a great picture of  a dude enjoying a Red Stripe earlier this evening...maybe he drinks at your local, do you know him?

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

I WISH I was drinking right now............I'm hungover as hell. :P
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Hair of the dog Bro, hair of the dog  ;)

sweatboard

I stand strongly behind that theory, unfortunatly my employer is getting in the way right now.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

I don't know that guy in the pic, DB, but I sure know his wife...if you get my drift.

dragonboy

So no one else is drinkin'?!!
It doesn't matter what time it is where you are, that's what hip-flasks are for, right?

primushead

I prefer the boot bottle to the hip flask.

BH

I have visions of Maker's and Coke dancing in my head.  But until I leave my post at Dunder Miflin, I'm SOL. ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

fitzcarraldo

Going for a few right now. Studio me and a few friends jam in have 2 dollar Sierra Nevada's. Cheers Everypeoples!  :)

jrat

im slamming back some scotch and beers as we speak( or as i type??). its 90's night at a big bar downtown. hoping to hear some(lots of) PJ, STP, ALice in Chains, Nirvana, G n' R. the usual. should be fun, trying not to think of Travaille(french) in the AM. gonna get right ripped!! infact, this nect skoozie(scotch) id dedicated to THIS VERY BOARD!! and happy evening to everyone
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

dragonboy

Hawkeye

Just had a few Old Style's left over from my bro's graduation party...bleh!!!  Not my favorite of beers...what about you guys...what are your favorite beers and/or drinks?  I'm really liking Sam Adams right now, also:  Guinness, Flying Dog, La Binchoise is an awesome Belgian beer we have at the local pub, Red Stripe, well I guess this list could go on for quite awhile so I'll stop now

As a side question, do any of you brew your own beer?  I have been considering this for quite awhile but wasn't sure if it was really worth it or not.
We could.

BH

QuoteJust had a few Old Style's left over from my bro's graduation party...bleh!!!  Not my favorite of beers...what about you guys...what are your favorite beers and/or drinks?  I'm really liking Sam Adams right now, also:  Guinness, Flying Dog, La Binchoise is an awesome Belgian beer we have at the local pub, Red Stripe, well I guess this list could go on for quite awhile so I'll stop now

As a side question, do any of you brew your own beer?  I have been considering this for quite awhile but wasn't sure if it was really worth it or not.

I have a friend that just started brewing and he loves it.  He's the kind of guy who can't do anything half way and he's spent a lot of money for a stainless steel tap and fridge.  He's already made some fantastic stuff and he loves doing it.  I love going to his house and drinking it.

My drinks of choice are pale ale's, hefeviezen's, dry red wines and wiskey (kentucky style)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Sam Adams is my fav US beer. Kona from Hawaii is very good too, not sure if you can get it on the mainland.
I love Czech beers, Buvar & Pilsner Urquell etc

Let us know how your beer turns out if you do give it a try Seamus.

Hawkeye

"I love going to his house and drinking it."

Haha, I bet...It seems like an awful lot of work with the sterilization and whatnot...but I think when I finally buy my own house and settle down I will definitely do it...
We could.

Tree

I love Czech beers, Buvar & Pilsner Urquell etc
Pilsner Urquell is excellent! I love it! But my favorites are Sagres and Super Bock from Portugal. tasty

dragonboy

Haven't even heard of those bad-boys Patches! I doubt I can get them here, I'll look out for them when I'm home next month.

Tree

yeah you should try them! btw has anyone of you ever tried Carlsberg Elephant Beer???  :-X