The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Quotei starting up. i'm doing to the old couple beers (coors light) in the shower trick. nothing better than a hot shower and a cold beer after 6 hours of school and 6 hours of work.

Thirsty Thursday hey?

I will be making my appearance in here sometime tomorrow.  But what to drink?  I think I want beer.  hmm

good, tomorrow i'm going with a Japanese beer db suggested. but i'm just going to drink at home tonight. my roommate and i are going to watch spinal tap together. (you guys don't think any less of me?)

For watching This is Spinal Tap? That movie is fucking classic. Or for not going out? I'm confused...I didn't go out tonight either. I am drinking though. See above.

none of the above. for  actually planning on watching a movie with another dude.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

QuoteDrinking in the shower?  Now that's a new one.
just got out of the shower, it was great.  try it seriously. shampoo, take a drink. conditioner take a drink. if you have the all-in-one bottle, take two drinks. man its the best thing ever.  

.Walt

QuoteDrinking in the shower?  Now that's a new one.

whats a new one, is you NOT drinking.  ::)

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotei starting up. i'm doing to the old couple beers (coors light) in the shower trick. nothing better than a hot shower and a cold beer after 6 hours of school and 6 hours of work.

Thirsty Thursday hey?

I will be making my appearance in here sometime tomorrow.  But what to drink?  I think I want beer.  hmm

good, tomorrow i'm going with a Japanese beer db suggested. but i'm just going to drink at home tonight. my roommate and i are going to watch spinal tap together. (you guys don't think any less of me?)

For watching This is Spinal Tap? That movie is fucking classic. Or for not going out? I'm confused...I didn't go out tonight either. I am drinking though. See above.

none of the above. for  actually planning on watching a movie with another dude.

Are you really that homophobic?
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

its a little weird isn't? if i told one of my other friends they'd rip on me for sure. people already think i'm gay cause i play the organ.  

Ghosts_on_TV

Quoteits a little weird isn't? if i told one of my other friends they'd rip on me for sure. people already think i'm gay cause i play the organ.  

You need new friends.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

my parents did always say to choose my friends wisely.
but i can take it though

sweatboard

taking a shower = awesome

drinking a beer= awesome

drinking a beer + taking shower = Totally Awesome

that's what they like to refer to these days as "MATH"
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

dragonboy

Quotetaking a shower = awesome

drinking a beer= awesome

I once ate a pizza slice whilst getting a wolb boj!
That was some great maths right there...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Quotetaking a shower = awesome

drinking a beer= awesome

I once ate a pizza slice whilst getting a wolb boj!
That was some great maths right there...

db i really have no clue on what a "wolb boj"is. but it sounds like, hold on let me do the math..........
                      slice of pizza = awesome
                  +  a wolb boj = awesome (but fill me on, on what it is)

brian, its sounds like you could write a book, on how to write a book about math!

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Ok, I think I'll call it "a wolb boj" = "awesome............if you're recieving"

.Walt

oh, but on a serious note. db accept a cheers  late night for me, right on time for you ;)

.Walt

QuoteOk, I think I'll call it "a wolb boj" = "awesome"

so i did do my math right? :-/

.Walt

QuoteOk, I think I'll call it "a wolb boj" = "awesome............if you're recieving"

i'm guessing but is it a lap dance?

sweatboard

.Walt

sweatboard

.Walt

so  the no fun police came around?