X-Mas CD Exchange

Started by rccola71, Dec 03, 2008, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowl of soup

QuoteTEO, Ms Evon, BBill, Kory...where are you guys....I'm starting to feel lonely :-[

Aw, sorry man :) I decided to pass on this one, just been busy with my home life lately. I've got 3 baby classes to go to this week!!! I didn't want to sign up and not come through.

How close?  Official nesting stage?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

aMillionDreams

I sent out my mixes yesterday.  Enjoy, fellas!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

PapaJoeBear

Hey Tom, where are you at?

October

QuoteI sent out my mixes yesterday.  Enjoy, fellas!

Hey Dylan,

Thanks!  I'm dropping yours off at the Post Office this afternoon or tomorrow morning.  

Also, if there is a Mr. Koehler on the boards, rccola said you might need a trading partner?  I'd gladly send out another mix, so let me know if you're out there....

mjkoehler

QuoteI sent out my mixes yesterday.  Enjoy, fellas!

Hey Dylan,

Thanks!  I'm dropping yours off at the Post Office this afternoon or tomorrow morning.  

Also, if there is a Mr. Koehler on the boards, rccola said you might need a trading partner?  I'd gladly send out another mix, so let me know if you're out there....
I'm here. Didn't realize I had more then one partner. Guess I missed that memo.  :-[

TGMC421

Sending mine today.  :)

xmascriminal

QuoteSending mine today.  :)

Very cool. I look forward to hearing it. It looks like it might not be able to mail mine out until Sunday/Monday, but I'm working on it.

tomEisenbraun

QuoteHey Tom, where are you at?

Oh no...

Exams? I may be a few days late on this, but it will definitely happen, man. I'll email you when I'm not supposed to be writing 20 pages before noonish.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

getinthevan

Having failed miserably at getting it done prior to now, my mix is done and will be hitting the mail tomorrow.  [size=8]...only two days after I told him I'd mail it...[/size]
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

easy way

QuoteHaving failed miserably at getting it done prior to now, my mix is done and will be hitting the mail tomorrow.  [size=8]...only two days after I told him I'd mail it...[/size]

I heard that GITV....Ha! Fortunately for you...we're a fine pair of misfits...mine's late as well.
;D
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

TheBigChicken

It's better late than never. I hope everyone is happy with the exchange. After the holidays, surprise someone with a mix 4 the hell of  it :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

QuoteIt's better late than never. I hope everyone is happy with the exchange. After the holidays, surprise someone with a mix 4 the hell of  it :D
Hopefully you get yours this week (or have already) with the little extra somefin somefin I threw in.

aMillionDreams

So how did everyone's trade turnout?  Did you get what you wanted?  I still haven't gotten mine from Cap'n but I did get two really cool mixes from October.  I only knew three artists on the two discs he sent me, but I loved them and I love being introduced to new music.  Thanks, October.  RC, did you get my xmas present?
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

I gots mine from both October and RC. I have not had a chance to even spin them yet. Hoping to load them on the ole Ipod tonight so I can listen the rest of the week at work.

xmascriminal

I'm a horrible person.  :( I'm almost certainly sending mine out today.

PapaJoeBear

Just sent mine out to Tom of Sat. morning.  We have been snowed in. Hope you like it sir!

tomEisenbraun

QuoteJust sent mine out to Tom of Sat. morning.  We have been snowed in. Hope you like it sir!

Dude, totally got your message. Been traveling! I'll get yours out as soon as I get back on either Friday or Saturday!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

primushead

Yeah...I finally sent mine to Crispy yesterday too...

His mix is treating me well though.  How are everyone else's?

getinthevan

I'm digging the ones I got from Easy Way!  There's both stuff I've never heard and stuff I love on them.  

He should be receiving mine any day now.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

librarian

I definitely want in on this next year. What a nice idea! :)
Why's it so strange when they say that the world's movin' upwards?