Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

FACE

HEY TRACY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
YOURS,
FACE

tomEisenbraun

So it may be 4 minutes from being over on the East Coast, but I hope you can put your dentures in one last time for the evening and have some cake for me, sir. Make sure to use some Polydent if it's Ice Cream Cake!!!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

happy birthday you old stinky fart.  you're so old.  you're almost as old as god.  but.. through all our difference I'd like to wish you a happy birthday.  how many more years until you will be required to wear a catheter?  or what about those lil poop pouches that dangles from your chest?  keep us posted so we can be prepared for it when the rest of us are that age.  you're probably the oldest person I've ever talked to that actually understood some of the words I said.  

sincerely,
that sticky icky green stuff

ps. when you die can I have your gran torino?

dragonboy

Happy Birthday Tracy!

(the cocktail is non-alcoholic, so you're OK!)

Hope you have a good one  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

xmascriminal

red

The DARK

And a happy birthday to you, sir!  [smiley=beer.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

ali

happy birthday tracy, hope you & the lady & sparky had a nice one...
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ManNamedTruth

A special birthday edition Wilford Brimley/John McCain salute to you!

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

mjkoehler

Happy Birthday Tracy. Hope you get soem Q today.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

BH

Happy Birthday man!   I'm going to miss "I'm 43."   ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

This guy sez happy birthday too:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Taterbug

Happy B-day Tracy,   I received your package in the mail,  I greatly appreciate it.  Have a great day on your 28th b-day  ;)..

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

capt. scotty

Happy Birthday T!

Glad to see your birthday wish came true and the Steelers are in teh Super Bowl !!!  :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons