Baby Attire

Started by the_sun_and_moon, Feb 28, 2009, 02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the sun and moon

MMJ should sell some baby shirts, onesies or something. I would love to get my nieces something MMJ to wear.

Love Dogg

I got my four year old daughter the white ladies tee with the purple owl on it so she could wear it as a dress.  It's not perfect, but cute nonetheless.  :-/
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Ghostess on TV

Dave got me that shirt for Xmas!!  I love it!  Oh yes...and onsies would be awesome.

pawpaw

QuoteMMJ should sell some baby shirts, onesies or something. I would love to get my nieces something MMJ to wear.

HA! I would buy every onesie they had for our boy!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Bigsky

Even some little hat and gloves would be cool. Maybe when the boys have some kids of their own, then they'll be on the same level. I might have to make my own...

Soulshine

Yes please! My niece is a little jacket-tina and she needs some MMJ threads!!  8-)

They were selling little onsies at Lolla a couple years back and one of them said "does this diaper make my butt look big?" It was adorable.
Because we're all in this together...

AMightyCaporal

if they make mmj onesies they better make adult sizes!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Soulshine

Quoteif they make mmj onesies they better make adult sizes!

The onesies @ Lolla were for Lolla (I think) not MMJ or any other band. Sorry. I should have been clearer  :)
Because we're all in this together...

ricky8787

QuoteEven some little hat and gloves would be cool. Maybe when the boys have some kids of their own, then they'll be on the same level. I might have to make my own...

i realized how totally illegal it would be to pay someone other than the band for that and now have to say i feel ridiculous.