I owe MJ some Oranges

Started by bowl_of_soup, Feb 04, 2009, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowl of soup

There.  I said it.  It's out in the open.  I need to buy some oranges and send them to people who are much colder than I.  Does anybody not like oranges?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

goose

I like oranges. Do you have tangerines?
Hooked on four like one, two, three

aMillionDreams

Clementines are the best!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

mjkoehler

Soup!

Hells yeah I luvs some oranges, hell all things in the Citrus sinensis family.

You da man! I'm sure Neko loves some oranges to  ;D

mjkoehler

QuoteClementines are the best!
They work quite nicely in homemade sangria.

bowl of soup

I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

Crispy

I used to have an orange everyday at lunch in high school. I would peel it in one peel, in a spiral, then super glue the peel back together so that it looked like a whole orange and throw it at freshmen.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

mjkoehler

QuoteI used to have an orange everyday at lunch in high school. I would peel it in one peel, in a spiral, then super glue the peel back together so that it looked like a whole orange and throw it at freshmen.
I thought you were going to say you threw at at OSU football games, but OSU was never in the running back in the day. Owwwww Go Huskers!

[size=8]sorry couldn't resist the old Big rivelry banter[/size]

Crispy

QuoteI used to have an orange everyday at lunch in high school. I would peel it in one peel, in a spiral, then super glue the peel back together so that it looked like a whole orange and throw it at freshmen.
I thought you were going to say you threw at at OSU football games, but OSU was never in the running back in the day. Owwwww Go Huskers!

Ouch! Actually, I wasn't an OSU guy back then, still lived in Colorado - and I had been raised an OU fan.  :o

Here's a moldy one we used to tell before the mid-90's:
Q: You know why Tom Osborne eats his cereal on a plate?
A: If it was in a bowl, he'd lose it.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

MarkW

Satsumas

and lime for drinks
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

mjkoehler

Ouch! Actually, I wasn't an OSU guy back then, still lived in Colorado - and I had been raised an OU fan.  :o

Here's a moldy one we used to tell before the mid-90's:
Q: You know why Tom Osborne eats his cereal on a plate?
A: If it was in a bowl, he'd lose it.
It's one of the classics! Sad and very true. Lived and CO and was raised an OU fan. Man that's 2 strikes against you from someone from eastern Nebraska. I greatly miss the old Big 8. NU/OU was always the best regardless of who won. At least we share one thing, hatred from them damn Tigers.

Crispy

Maybe I can make up for one of those strikes with utter contempt for the Colorado Buffaloes - their fans are such assholes. I've been to several games at Folsom and can personally attest. Also, I was raised an OU fan in Oklahoma as a little kid by my parents who both received degrees from that school - most OU fans have never even set foot in Norman. I'm an OSU guy now because that's where I went to grad school and I still live in Stillwater.
I've heard Missouri fans suck too, but I've had the good fortune not to encounter any.

mjkoehler

I didn't want to say it, but yes Buff fans are asses. At least that has been my experience. Actually, the worst fans I've seen at any games has been when I made the trip to CO to watch. There are some good Tigger fans though. Once in a blue moon one is born.

Crispy

QuoteThere are some good Tigger fans though. Once in a blue moon one is born.
And his name is BermudaHighway! (Sorry BH, I wasn't thinking of you as a Tiger fan when I said that mean thing above)

mjkoehler

QuoteThere are some good Tigger fans though. Once in a blue moon one is born.
And his name is BermudaHighway! (Sorry BH, I wasn't thinking of you as a Tiger fan when I said that mean thing above)
Exactly

Love Dogg

QuoteClementines are the best!

Good point...however, I don't want to forget about tangelos either.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."