Batting Stance Guy

Started by ycartrob, Mar 16, 2009, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

mjkoehler

Dude has waaaaaaaaaaaay to much free time. I cannot wait. The smell of beer and grilling hotdogs always waft their way up the 3 blocks from the stadium to my work.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO4GTrCuTY0[/media]

Ruckus

I remember when this guy first made it big.  Now he is everywhere.  He's been doing basically every team on MLB network during their 30 clubs in 30 days season preview and is actually getting some money out of it.  Now that he's stretched so thin doing 300 players instead of 30, he's getting a little sloppy. ;D

Still money
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

goose

I guess that goes to show you that if you get drunk and find something you are really goods at, you can make money off of it.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Love Dogg

I thought he nailed the Red Sox and the Cardinals.  I'm sure he's good at all the teams, but those are the ones I know best.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ycartrob

QuoteI guess that goes to show you that if you get drunk and find something you are really goods at, you can make money off of it.

I played enough drunk pinball to know this isn't true   :-/

Leontheslut

Fuck the RedSox and the Cubs!

And I hope Joe Carter's dick falls off!
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

sweatboard

Wow, I've never seen this guy.  I'm a huge Cardinals fan and the Jack Clark and Willie McGee were so great.  Thanks for posting that Tracy.  I used to have Julio Franco in every single one of my wiffle ball lineups back in the day.
There's Still Time.........

Love Dogg

QuoteFuck the RedSox and the Cubs!

And I hope Joe Carter's dick falls off!

I don't remember Joe Carter playing for the Red Sox or the Cubs.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

capt. scotty

QuoteI guess that goes to show you that if you get drunk and find something you are really goods at, you can make money off of it.

I played enough drunk pinball to know this isn't true   :-/

i dont think you understand what he said, you have to be good at it to make money
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

best batting stance of the last 20 years. On another note, I have a feeling he'll end up being 1 of the most underrated/overlooked/forgotten players from the 90's.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons