Who the hell are ya?!

Started by eiseyrokker, Jun 25, 2008, 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteWho says we have to cop to real names or faces Jim James?

back at ya  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Fair comment though.

If, for whatever reason, a person wishes to remain anonymous then that's their prerogative but if that's the case then maybe they should stay away from threads like 'our homes' where people who have nothing to hide are sharing pictures of their homes and environments etc with other people who are genuinely interested.
If people just wish to piss about & have 'laugh' talking about 'pole smokers' & posting pictures of T&A etc etc all well & good (for them) but maybe they shouldn't disrespect other people's threads if they have no intention of contributing anything relevant?

If you would do your homework as they say you could figure out who I am and we could be friends.
If you want flip over to current complaints and work on my post there, I'll be glad to consider what you can come up with. If it's a pissin' match you seek well thanks cuz at my advanced age sometimes I can use the help. Let me tell you my poor eyesight effects my aim. Chill out be happily surprised with what you might find. Friendo.
etb
Don't misunderstand me either. I have no beef with you & have no intention of getting into a pissing match, whoever you may be (Tony Stark?!)

You asked me a question & I thought I would honor it with a serious reply, my comments weren't directed at you though.

I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the current complaints thread but that's my fault because I haven't been around much of late. I will mosey on over a take a look but If I don't get back to you tonight it's because it's nearly 2am here & my bed has been calling for a while now.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Leontheslut

QuoteI have only seen two of your posts, and you are seriously a miserable person. You moaned about a spelling mistake and now this. I guess it's better to be a complete miserable prick than even attempt to be funny.
What spelling mistake was I moaning about?
Who the fuck is Freddy Mercury?!

If the 2 options were Jim James & Freddie Mercury then I'd have to go with the latter, no contest. Don't get me wrong, I love Jim & all that but Freddie was an incredible vocalist/performer/frontman, quite possibly the G.O.A.T.

Maybe I'll play my Live at Wembley Stadium DVD later...still no idea who Freddy Mercury is though.

::)

Fact of the matter is. I don't give a shit. I come here to have some fun, but as we all know the internet is crawling with miserable folks who take it way too seriously.  
So what, we should all cut you some slack because you're an underachiever? Like you said, you're just here to have some fun, right? So lighten up.
You misspelled Freddie Mercury's name, arguably a big deal if you're a fan of the band & someone called you out because of it....but like you said, it's all good fun right? So grow some balls & take it on the chin...who's moaning now?
No, it's only a big deal to you man. It is all in good fun, believe me I'm not offended by that. I was just pointing out how miserable you are.

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

QuoteI have only seen two of your posts, and you are seriously a miserable person. You moaned about a spelling mistake and now this. I guess it's better to be a complete miserable prick than even attempt to be funny.
What spelling mistake was I moaning about?
Who the fuck is Freddy Mercury?!

If the 2 options were Jim James & Freddie Mercury then I'd have to go with the latter, no contest. Don't get me wrong, I love Jim & all that but Freddie was an incredible vocalist/performer/frontman, quite possibly the G.O.A.T.

Maybe I'll play my Live at Wembley Stadium DVD later...still no idea who Freddy Mercury is though.

::)

Fact of the matter is. I don't give a shit. I come here to have some fun, but as we all know the internet is crawling with miserable folks who take it way too seriously.  
Thanks for reminding me Leon it was Dboy that couldn't play nice in this or that ;D Phils kicked ass bro!!!!!!!!!! A's not so much ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well we are WFC!  ;)
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Vadie Stark

QuoteWho says we have to cop to real names or faces Jim James?

back at ya  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Fair comment though.

If, for whatever reason, a person wishes to remain anonymous then that's their prerogative but if that's the case then maybe they should stay away from threads like 'our homes' where people who have nothing to hide are sharing pictures of their homes and environments etc with other people who are genuinely interested.
If people just wish to piss about & have 'laugh' talking about 'pole smokers' & posting pictures of T&A etc etc all well & good (for them) but maybe they shouldn't disrespect other people's threads if they have no intention of contributing anything relevant?

If you would do your homework as they say you could figure out who I am and we could be friends.
If you want flip over to current complaints and work on my post there, I'll be glad to consider what you can come up with. If it's a pissin' match you seek well thanks cuz at my advanced age sometimes I can use the help. Let me tell you my poor eyesight effects my aim. Chill out be happily surprised with what you might find. Friendo.
etb
Don't misunderstand me either. I have no beef with you & have no intention of getting into a pissing match, whoever you may be (Tony Stark?!)

You asked me a question & I thought I would honor it with a serious reply, my comments weren't directed at you though.

I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the current complaints thread but that's my fault because I haven't been around much of late. I will mosey on over a take a look but If I don't get back to you tonight it's because it's nearly 2am here & my bed has been calling for a while now.

fair enough I don't want to fight with any one
btw that is my home in Our Homes thread and some pics are of my family.   I figured out a long time ago there is a hazing period here. Is everyone gonna like everybody else? Doubtful. Should we all try? Still up for debate.  We should all have a drink at  shows together? You know have a flag or a totem to gather around and see how alike we are, or not. Maybe?
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

capt. scotty

Leon - although DB's recent posts make him seem very Tracy-like, he isnt. He's good people, so no need to give him a hard time all the time. He does have a point though. We got plenty of threads going to be stupid in, no need to muck up ones like this one.

The board would be better if he was back around more often than he has recently  :)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

Not to hard to figure out:

This:

I was born in a desert, raised in a lion's den
And my number one occupation is stealing women from their men
Well I'm a wanted man in Texas, busted jail and I'm gone for good
Well I'm a wanted man in Texas, busted jail and I'm gone for good
Well the sheriff couldn't catch me
But his little girl sure wished she would
Yes and the doctor call me crazy, some says I am some says I ain't
Yes and the doctor call me crazy, some says I am some says I ain't
The preacher man call me a sinner, but his little girl call me a saint!
Well a couple of shots of whiskey, women round here start lookin' good!
Well a couple of shots of whiskey, women round here start lookin' good!
Couple more shots of whiskey, I'm goin' back to Minglewood!
It's T for Texas, yes and it's T for Timbucktwo!
It's T for Texas, yes and it's T for Timbucktwo!
Yes and it's T for [San Francisco - or wherever!]
Where the little girls know what to do!

Or that:

And my number one occupation is stealing women from their men

If you're ever in Memphis, better stop by Minglewood
If you're ever in Memphis, better stop by Minglewood
Well take a walk down town, the women sure look good

If you can't believe me, don't make it hard to believe in you!
If you can't believe me, don't make it hard to believe in you!
'Cause we all need each other, well you know it's true!

cheers
etb

(tip o cap to lth ;))

ycartrob

QuoteLeon - although DB's recent posts make him seem very Tracy-like, he isnt. He's good people, so no need to give him a hard time all the time. He does have a point though. We got plenty of threads going to be stupid in, no need to muck up ones like this one.

The board would be better if he was back around more often than he has recently  :)

actually, the reason people are leaving the board is b/c people like you headdy. We've been here a while, we know the territory. You're a noob who obviously spends every moment of the day here. You and your junior high clan have really cheapened the experience here for a lot of people. We have lost a lot of core members lately b/c of the goon squad.

Half the posts here are bullshit. You can't start a thread about anything without the goon squad going junior high lunch room.

Of course, you can post whatever you want, I'm just telling you how it is. This meassge board has taken a nose dive in the past year; I've been here for 6, you'll have to trust me.

dragonboy doesn't need you to say he is "good people" to your lunch buddy leon; dragon has the same issues I have with you silly people. We used to have a pretty tight group of fans here. I've known dragon for 5 years, been up and down the block. You don't know shit so don't act like anything other than a noob with 10+ posts a day.

It's a shame b/c this message board used to be a very cool place; I guess that's what happens when the boys hit it big. I told leon I'd leave him alone since he asked twice. And so the next day he is "giving me shit" b/c I won't respond. Silly ass bullshit kids just posting silly ass bullshit. It's not original or clever or funny or intelligent. It gets old.

Take it or leave it, it is what it is. I can ignore you silly people from now on (and I will) but you disrespect everyone here when you go ape shit on every thread. It's not all about you. Show some class (for once).

So post away like a good troll. Just ask yourself one question: WWJJD?

capt. scotty

I didnt realize every single post here had to have some insight or be serious.

Since Ive been here, which is about a year, I havent noticed too many people if any who were around a lot when I first joined and havent been around much since Ive been here. I like to joke around and realize I post plenty of stuff that isnt serious, but this is the "off-topic" forum, and that is hardly all I post. The only posts or threads I post in that you seem to respond to only seem to be these ones, so maybe you just dont read everything.  Just because you personally seem to have a problem with me, doesnt mean other people do.

I dont know who my "Jr high clan" is. I havent told anyone to join this site or anything. People join because they want to, and post what they want. I have no control or impact on this.

I said what I said about DB because its nice to have him around. I agree, Im sure he doesnt need me to say that.

And for as long as my "noob" ass has been here, Id say you've started more pointless threads than anyone here. Maybe you dont realize it either, but you're pretty much a goon squad in 1 person, and more often than not, you do nothing but egg on this trolling that you say you dislike.

Look in the mirror, man.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tomEisenbraun

QuoteI didnt realize every single post here had to have some insight or be serious.

Since Ive been here, which is about a year, I havent noticed too many people if any who were around a lot when I first joined and havent been around much since Ive been here. I like to joke around and realize I post plenty of stuff that isnt serious, but this is the "off-topic" forum, and that is hardly all I post. The only posts or threads I post in that you seem to respond to only seem to be these ones, so maybe you just dont read everything.  Just because you personally seem to have a problem with me, doesnt mean other people do.

I dont know who my "Jr high clan" is. I havent told anyone to join this site or anything. People join because they want to, and post what they want. I have no control or impact on this.

I said what I said about DB because its nice to have him around. I agree, Im sure he doesnt need me to say that.

And for as long as my "noob" ass has been here, Id say you've started more pointless threads than anyone here. Maybe you dont realize it either, but you're pretty much a goon squad in 1 person, and more often than not, you do nothing but egg on this trolling that you say you dislike.

Look in the mirror, man.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. quit it. this is the exact opposite of what i started this thread for and now you and the spam squad have more than officially derailed it with your meandering bullshit. so quit it. seriously. settle your embitterments via PM and get this over with so we can have our favorite side of Tracy back. He's been here a year longer than I have and I wouldn't have driven to Cincinnati on my 18th birthday to see the Jacket play if he weren't one of my favorite people. I've learned a lot by listening to what he's had to say, and *gasp* you could probably actually do the same. He's not an idiot. He's been through the kind of things people have to deal with in order to come out with wisdom on the other side, and he's not content to just leave it there, but to keep growing. If bickering with teenagers on a message board sounds like a pretty sad way to spend an evening, then quit propagating this bullshit and let's get on with things. Seriously. I'm ready to not see Tracy's annoyed side, which you have been oh-so-excellent at provoking almost daily.

Rant over.

Moral of story: cut it the hell out.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

capt. scotty

;D

I dislike how some of this stuff pans out too, but Tracy responding to my posts and snowballing stuff isnt my fault. And some more recent members seem to actually be causing more of a ruckus around here than me ( :o).

I hardly think Tracy is an idiot and think he makes plenty of positive contributions round here, but he actually seems to provoke me more than the other way around. Maybe you have some blinders on as far as that goes though (because, you know, you're boys, but he's the one responding to my posts and stirring the cauldron). I dont try to cause trouble, he just seems to make it end up that way.

(And the thread will hardly end up being derailed)

Vadie Stark

red

The direction this thread has taken almost makes me cry.  I used to love this stop on the information highway, now I just pop in to use the washroom and pick up a bag of pistachios while en route to somewhere else.  

Some days all I long for is a post from Susan, which is guaranteed to be littered with kindness.  

:'(  

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebu0OBa1pus[/media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebu0OBa1pus

Ruckus

Hey Folks!

I guess I've posted a photo here and there as well as parts of my bio but I thought I'd say hey.  Nothing clever here

My name is Rob.  I was born in Tokyo as an Indian citizen.  My father is from India and my mother from Japan.  I moved to the states as an infant and lived in Los Angeles for ten years.  Japanese is my first language and I still speak it with my family.  My family had limited means in LA and as such, I spent most of my time skateboarding and playing bball.  Luckily, my folks met an older couple that had Lakers' season tickets and so when a crappy team was in town, they were kind enough to give their tix to us.  As a result, I grew up a huge Lakers fan and had the fortune of meeting many of the 80's Lakers over the years including Worthy, Magic and Kareem.  I specifically remember meeting Chuck Nevitt (all 7 foot 5 of him) when I was a 4 foot tall kid.  WOW!  Because of Magic, 32 is still my lucky number. :)

I moved to suburban Long Island when I was 10 and remained until I graduated high school.  Ahh those were the formative years where I really got into music among other things.  I played violin for a few years than the trombone for 4 years before I ditched it to play bass.  In hindsight I probably should have stuck with the trombone because that was the only instrument I ever played that I actually had some chops. ;D  I always thought my trombone teacher was odd as he would always pat be on the ass if I played well and congratulated me.  Well, he was arrested 5 years later for inappropriate contact with a 12 year old student.  Boy was I naive...  I was naturalized as an American citizen after I was nearly deported to India after returning from an exhcange program in Germany when I was 14.  Ha, my parents let me go with a green card that expired while I was overseas.  Immigration officials were not kind to me >:(
Gee, graduates of note from my high school.  The King of Queens and Todd Sauerbrun ;D

I then attended the University of Illinois where I had a blast and discovered my strong passion for disc golf.  After school, I moved to Maryland for a year of Americorps service before working as an unlicensed social worker in various capacities for both public and non profit entities.

I returned to school in Baltimore and just graduated a year ago with the hopes of beginning a new life as a career Public Defender.

After giving up my music playing, cooking took its place as my creative outlet and I couldn't be happier anywhere than in the kitchen making something.  I'm not a recipe type of guy ;)

I live to travel and feel very fortunate to have visited over 20 countries and 44 states I believe.  I promise I'll visit Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Maine and Alaska before I die.

My mom rocks.

It's always good because life is too short to be angry...

Thx for hearing me out and if I'm obnoxious on the forum (most of the time) it's because I may have been beveraging a bit. :) :) :)

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

dragonboy

Cheers Rob, I thoroughly enjoyed reading that!

20+ countries & 44 states?!! Wow  :o
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheBigChicken

QuoteHey Folks!

I guess I've posted a photo here and there as well as parts of my bio but I thought I'd say hey.  Nothing clever here

My name is Rob.  I was born in Tokyo as an Indian citizen.  My father is from India and my mother from Japan.  I moved to the states as an infant and lived in Los Angeles for ten years.  Japanese is my first language and I still speak it with my family.  My family had limited means in LA and as such, I spent most of my time skateboarding and playing bball.  Luckily, my folks met an older couple that had Lakers' season tickets and so when a crappy team was in town, they were kind enough to give their tix to us.  As a result, I grew up a huge Lakers fan and had the fortune of meeting many of the 80's Lakers over the years including Worthy, Magic and Kareem.  I specifically remember meeting Chuck Nevitt (all 7 foot 5 of him) when I was a 4 foot tall kid.  WOW!  Because of Magic, 32 is still my lucky number. :)

I moved to suburban Long Island when I was 10 and remained until I graduated high school.  Ahh those were the formative years where I really got into music among other things.  I played violin for a few years than the trombone for 4 years before I ditched it to play bass.  In hindsight I probably should have stuck with the trombone because that was the only instrument I ever played that I actually had some chops. ;D  I always thought my trombone teacher was odd as he would always pat be on the ass if I played well and congratulated me.  Well, he was arrested 5 years later for inappropriate contact with a 12 year old student.  Boy was I naive...  I was naturalized as an American citizen after I was nearly deported to India after returning from an exhcange program in Germany when I was 14.  Ha, my parents let me go with a green card that expired while I was overseas.  Immigration officials were not kind to me >:(
Gee, graduates of note from my high school.  The King of Queens and Todd Sauerbrun ;D

I then attended the University of Illinois where I had a blast and discovered my strong passion for disc golf.  After school, I moved to Maryland for a year of Americorps service before working as an unlicensed social worker in various capacities for both public and non profit entities.

I returned to school in Baltimore and just graduated a year ago with the hopes of beginning a new life as a career Public Defender.

After giving up my music playing, cooking took its place as my creative outlet and I couldn't be happier anywhere than in the kitchen making something.  I'm not a recipe type of guy ;)

I live to travel and feel very fortunate to have visited over 20 countries and 44 states I believe.  I promise I'll visit Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Maine and Alaska before I die.

My mom rocks.

Thx for hearing me out and if I'm obnoxious on the forum (most of the time) it's because I may have been beveraging a bit. :) :) :)

all this time I thought I was well rounded :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Bumbeli

Well, after BrindgaRuckus started getting this thread back to topic (good read btw), I thought I'd help a little with that.

My name is Lukas and I'm currently 20 years old. I live in Vienna, where I study law and philosophy, and in Linz, where I spent the first 18 years of my life and where my parents still live. (Gonna post some photos of our garden later on) I got one older brother, two younger sisters and one dog, named Felix. (pic is also coming later)
Didn't really have much of an exciting youth, kindergarden followed by school and now university, not much to tell here.
I like to play soccer and golf, and, when I was younger, I was quite good at basketball, but probably only because I'm tall.
I love sleeping, especially if I don't dream about things that are currently happening in real life (that happens a lot to me, if I fall asleep while thinking about stuff going on in my life, I hate that)
Also, I used to play computer a lot when I was younger, everything from Counterstrike to Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft (I know ^^).
Nowadays, I hardly ever play games, and if I do, only Battlefield.
When I'm not at the university, studying, sleeping or doing random stuff on the internet (facebook and this board mostly), I spend almost all my time reading.
I love books, especially the ones by russian writers like Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and french ones, i.e. Flaubert, Camus, Proust, Stendhal, Balzac, Baudelaire (even though I usually don't care about poems).

Another important part would be music, which I listen to nearly all the time when I am not sleeping or at the university. Favourite band nowadays would be Pearl Jam, but I have developed the theory that with every bigger girl crush I have, there comes a new favourite band. So far I've had Red Hot Chili Peppers (Valerie, which happened to be my first Girlfriend), Nirvana (Lisa the first), Metallica (Lisa the second) and Pearl Jam. I have since completely stopped listening to RHCP, not because of the girl but because of the "Can't stand it anymore" factor. Nirvana and Metallica are still frequently listened.

I like to travel a lot, especially to Paris, which is by far my favourite city I've visited yet (I used to spend months there when I was a little bit younger). Countrywise, I'd also stick to france, I have been there a lot and was never disappointed. People are great, food is great, landscape is fantastic. (I remember one particular holiday, I think I was about 14 years old, where we went to some hotel at the beach for the first week, where I had some kind of holiday crush on a girl and I was really sad when we left after that week. So we travelled on to some old, beautiful house where we spent the following week. It was made of those special stones (going to look for a similar one later), was placed on a hill where you could see very far and there was no other house anywhere near (20 minutes by car to the next small village). I remember sitting on the small stone wall right in front of the house, literally watching the day passing by, sunrise to sunset (you would have been amazed Dragonboy, way more beautiful than Salzburg :D ). I think, back then, I had the best time of my life so far.)

Also, I'm not really what you would call a "people person". Others tend to annoy me pretty fast, but of course there are a few exceptions (there you go LoveDog, here's why he is still my best friend :) )
Some people say I'm kind of a smartass, but I don't think so  ;).

That's it so far, hope you enjoy the reading
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

Bumbeli

Also, I recently discover how cute curly hair is. There's this girl in my criminal law class, she got such beautiful brown curly hair, everytime I see her I'm mesmerized by those curls.
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

MarkW

Quoteactually, the reason people are leaving the board is b/c people like you headdy. We've been here a while, we know the territory. You're a noob who obviously spends every moment of the day here. You and your junior high clan have really cheapened the experience here for a lot of people. We have lost a lot of core members lately b/c of the goon squad.

Half the posts here are bullshit. You can't start a thread about anything without the goon squad going junior high lunch room.

Of course, you can post whatever you want, I'm just telling you how it is. This meassge board has taken a nose dive in the past year; I've been here for 6, you'll have to trust me.

dragonboy doesn't need you to say he is "good people" to your lunch buddy leon; dragon has the same issues I have with you silly people. We used to have a pretty tight group of fans here. I've known dragon for 5 years, been up and down the block. You don't know shit so don't act like anything other than a noob with 10+ posts a day.

It's a shame b/c this message board used to be a very cool place; I guess that's what happens when the boys hit it big. I told leon I'd leave him alone since he asked twice. And so the next day he is "giving me shit" b/c I won't respond. Silly ass bullshit kids just posting silly ass bullshit. It's not original or clever or funny or intelligent. It gets old.

Take it or leave it, it is what it is. I can ignore you silly people from now on (and I will) but you disrespect everyone here when you go ape shit on every thread. It's not all about you. Show some class (for once).

So post away like a good troll. Just ask yourself one question: WWJJD?

Word.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

MarkW

QuoteHey Folks!

My mom rocks.

Great post.  Good to meet you, Rob!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Penny Lane

QuoteWell, after BrindgaRuckus started getting this thread back to topic (good read btw), I thought I'd help a little with that.

My name is Lukas and I'm currently 20 years old. I live in Vienna, where I study law and philosophy, and in Linz, where I spent the first 18 years of my life and where my parents still live. (Gonna post some photos of our garden later on) I got one older brother, two younger sisters and one dog, named Felix. (pic is also coming later)
Didn't really have much of an exciting youth, kindergarden followed by school and now university, not much to tell here.
I like to play soccer and golf, and, when I was younger, I was quite good at basketball, but probably only because I'm tall.
I love sleeping, especially if I don't dream about things that are currently happening in real life (that happens a lot to me, if I fall asleep while thinking about stuff going on in my life, I hate that)
Also, I used to play computer a lot when I was younger, everything from Counterstrike to Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft (I know ^^).
Nowadays, I hardly ever play games, and if I do, only Battlefield.
When I'm not at the university, studying, sleeping or doing random stuff on the internet (facebook and this board mostly), I spend almost all my time reading.
I love books, especially the ones by russian writers like Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and french ones, i.e. Flaubert, Camus, Proust, Stendhal, Balzac, Baudelaire (even though I usually don't care about poems).

Another important part would be music, which I listen to nearly all the time when I am not sleeping or at the university. Favourite band nowadays would be Pearl Jam, but I have developed the theory that with every bigger girl crush I have, there comes a new favourite band. So far I've had Red Hot Chili Peppers (Valerie, which happened to be my first Girlfriend), Nirvana (Lisa the first), Metallica (Lisa the second) and Pearl Jam. I have since completely stopped listening to RHCP, not because of the girl but because of the "Can't stand it anymore" factor. Nirvana and Metallica are still frequently listened.

I like to travel a lot, especially to Paris, which is by far my favourite city I've visited yet (I used to spend months there when I was a little bit younger). Countrywise, I'd also stick to france, I have been there a lot and was never disappointed. People are great, food is great, landscape is fantastic. (I remember one particular holiday, I think I was about 14 years old, where we went to some hotel at the beach for the first week, where I had some kind of holiday crush on a girl and I was really sad when we left after that week. So we travelled on to some old, beautiful house where we spent the following week. It was made of those special stones (going to look for a similar one later), was placed on a hill where you could see very far and there was no other house anywhere near (20 minutes by car to the next small village). I remember sitting on the small stone wall right in front of the house, literally watching the day passing by, sunrise to sunset (you would have been amazed Dragonboy, way more beautiful than Salzburg :D ). I think, back then, I had the best time of my life so far.)

Also, I'm not really what you would call a "people person". Others tend to annoy me pretty fast, but of course there are a few exceptions (there you go LoveDog, here's why he is still my best friend :) )
Some people say I'm kind of a smartass, but I don't think so  ;).

That's it so far, hope you enjoy the reading

great post! i'm glad you didn't mention that you're a pesky Illini fan.  ;)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill