Started by eiseyrokker, Jun 25, 2008, 03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet

Howdy Neighbor!

I live in Gold River.  

pawpaw

QuoteHowdy Neighbor!

I live in Gold River.  

Cool! I was wondering when another fan from the greater Sacramento area would turn up here! I've never been to Gold River (we're kinda new to the area), but make it out to Folsom every once in a while...was out there at the Powerhouse Pub to see the Mother Hips a while back. Here's one for your Sac area music calendar...The Hold Steady is going to be at Harlow's in April!  8-)

Glad you're here!  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

bowl of soup

Lately I've been working on making my world a smaller place.  Figuratively, of course.  I've abandoned my car, discontinued my cell phone, and have embraced the telephone call and handwritten letter.  I guess I just like to keep myself distanced from things.  

:)

Have you read Into the Wild?
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

red

QuoteHave you read Into the Wild?
I've not.  Been meaning to read the novel (then watch the film) after reading quite a few recommendations on here.

bowl of soup

I've not.  Been meaning to read the novel (then watch the film) after reading quite a few recommendations on here.

Stop what you're doing and pick up a copy.  It'll take you about 3 hours to read and then you'll read it again.  You seem to be in the right state of being to appreciate it fully.  It's a real story too, by the way.

I also like the movie alot, but it is about something different than the book.  I find the movie to be about family and the book to be about self.  Just my bullshitty 2 cents.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

weeniebeenie

Read it now. :)
How loud can silence get?

pawpaw

BUMP.

Leon (and everyone else who hasn't done this yet), I want to know about YOU. Tell us what you're about...
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Leontheslut

QuoteBUMP.

Leon (and everyone else who hasn't done this yet), I want to know about YOU. Tell us what you're about...

Hello,

My name is Leon and I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'
She's Sweat,Wet, got it goin like a turbo vette

I'm tired of magazines
Saying flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back

So Fellas (yeah) Fellas(yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt
Baby got back
 :D

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

dragonboy

QuoteBUMP.

Hello,

You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
And take your picture
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin

I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'

I'm tired of magazines
She gotta pack much back

Baby got back

That was fucking hilarious!!!  ;D
You Sir, are a f u n n y guy! Seriously!!  :)

Here's Bbill, trying to get to know you & some of the other entertaining characters who have joined recently but instead of showing him some respect & answering his question seriously, you chose to make yet another hilarious joke!! Fucking classic!!!

Here's a thought, instead of posting a real photo of yourself in the 'members pic' thread like all of the genuine people here, why not just use the the internet to find another hilarious picture like you did in the 'our homes' thread? That would be a fucking classic!!!
& whilst you're at it, why not try real hard to find a hilarious pic that shows everyone just how fucking hilarious you are & at the same time is homophobic or degrading to women? That would be fucking hilarious!!!

Because all of your posts are fucking hilarious, aren't they?

Good for you man, good for you  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Vadie Stark

that's just like your opinion man. ;)

Who says we have to cop to real names or faces Jim James?

back at ya  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

dragonboy

Quotethat's just like your opinion man. ;)

What, you didn't think it was fucking hilarious?!

QuoteWho says we have to cop to real names or faces Jim James?

& surely you mean Yim Yames?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Leontheslut

QuoteBUMP.

Hello,

You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
And take your picture
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
Ooh, rump of smooth skin

I've seen them dancin'
To hell with romancin'

I'm tired of magazines
She gotta pack much back

Baby got back

That was fucking hilarious!!!  ;D
You Sir, are a f u n n y guy! Seriously!!  :)

Here's Bbill, trying to get to know you & some of the other entertaining characters who have joined recently but instead of showing him some respect & answering his question seriously, you chose to make yet another hilarious joke!! Fucking classic!!!

Here's a thought, instead of posting a real photo of yourself in the 'members pic' thread like all of the genuine people here, why not just use the the internet to find another hilarious picture like you did in the 'our homes' thread? That would be a fucking classic!!!
& whilst you're at it, why not try real hard to find a hilarious pic that shows everyone just how fucking hilarious you are & at the same time is homophobic or degrading to women? That would be fucking hilarious!!!

Because all of your posts are fucking hilarious, aren't they?

Good for you man, good for you  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I have only seen two of your posts, and you are seriously a miserable person. You moaned about a spelling mistake and now this. I guess it's better to be a complete miserable prick than even attempt to be funny.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

dragonboy

QuoteI have only seen two of your posts, and you are seriously a miserable person. You moaned about a spelling mistake and now this. I guess it's better to be a complete miserable prick than even attempt to be funny.
What spelling mistake was I moaning about?

dragonboy

Fair comment though.

If, for whatever reason, a person wishes to remain anonymous then that's their prerogative but if that's the case then maybe they should stay away from threads like 'our homes' where people who have nothing to hide are sharing pictures of their homes and environments etc with other people who are genuinely interested.
If people just wish to piss about & have a 'laugh' talking about 'pole smokers' & posting pictures of T&A etc etc all well & good (for them) but maybe they shouldn't disrespect other people's threads if they have no intention of contributing anything relevant?

Vadie Stark

Quotethat's just like your opinion man. ;)

[highlight]What, you didn't think it was fucking hilarious?!
[/highlight]

&[highlight] surely you mean Yim Yames?[/highlight]  ;)

Didn't say. Since you asked I thought it was Post of the year. Shut it down till 2010 'nuf said. ;)LtH HR;)

I was just sayin' that's like your opinion,man.

and no. Shirley    I meant Jim James.
Lotta people want to do my thinkin' get in line.

Call me Anytime ;)

Leontheslut

QuoteI have only seen two of your posts, and you are seriously a miserable person. You moaned about a spelling mistake and now this. I guess it's better to be a complete miserable prick than even attempt to be funny.
Who the fuck is Freddy Mercury?!

If the 2 options were Jim James & Freddie Mercury then I'd have to go with the latter, no contest. Don't get me wrong, I love Jim & all that but Freddie was an incredible vocalist/performer/frontman, quite possibly the G.O.A.T.

Maybe I'll play my Live at Wembley Stadium DVD later...still no idea who Freddy Mercury is though.

::)

Fact of the matter is. I don't give a shit. I come here to have some fun, but as we all know the internet is crawling with miserable folks who take it way too seriously.  

Leontheslut

Fair comment though.

If, for whatever reason, a person wishes to remain anonymous then that's their prerogative but if that's the case then maybe they should stay away from threads like 'our homes' where people who have nothing to hide are sharing pictures of their homes and environments etc with other people who are genuinely interested.
If people just wish to piss about & have a 'laugh' talking about 'pole smokers' & posting pictures of T&A etc etc all well & good (for them) but maybe they shouldn't disrespect other people's threads if they have no intention of contributing anything relevant?
Case in point.

I posted a picture of a cardboard box.... that really offends you?

Main Entry:
   Dra·gon·boy
Function:
   noun
Etymology:
   Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin miserabilis wretched, pitiable, from miserari to pity, from miser
Date:
   15th century

1: being in a pitiable state of distress or unhappiness (as from want or shame) <miserable refugees>2 a: wretchedly inadequate or meager <a miserable hovel> b: causing extreme discomfort or unhappiness <a miserable situation>

Vadie Stark

Fair comment though.

If people just wish to piss about & have 'laugh' talking about 'pole smokers' & posting pictures of T&A etc etc all well & good (for them) but maybe they shouldn't disrespect other people's threads if they have no intention of contributing anything relevant?

If you would do your homework as they say you could figure out who I am and we could be friends.
If you want flip over to current complaints and work on my post there, I'll be glad to consider what you can come up with. If it's a pissin' match you seek well thanks cuz at my advanced age sometimes I can use the help. Let me tell you my poor eyesight effects my aim. Chill out be happily surprised with what you might find. Friendo.
etb

[highlight]EDIT: I wrote Current Complaints I should have wrote The whatever the F you want to talk about thread    forgive me[/highlight]

dragonboy

If the 2 options were Jim James & Freddie Mercury then I'd have to go with the latter, no contest. Don't get me wrong, I love Jim & all that but Freddie was an incredible vocalist/performer/frontman, quite possibly the G.O.A.T.

Maybe I'll play my Live at Wembley Stadium DVD later...still no idea who Freddy Mercury is though.

Fact of the matter is. I don't give a shit. I come here to have some fun, but as we all know the internet is crawling with miserable folks who take it way too seriously.  
So what, we should all cut you some slack because you're an underachiever? Like you said, you're just here to have some fun, right? So lighten up.
You misspelled Freddie Mercury's name, arguably a big deal if you're a fan of the band & someone called you out because of it....but like you said, it's all good fun right? So grow some balls & take it on the chin...who's moaning now?

Vadie Stark

Thanks for reminding me Leon it was Dboy that couldn't play nice in this or that ;D Phils kicked ass bro!!!!!!!!!! A's not so much ;D ;D ;D ;D