Stop it, CLOWNS.

Started by bbill, Apr 27, 2009, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawpaw

Attention EVERYONE:

Don't bring bullshit into a thread that's trying to be sincere, and likewise, don't try to create sincerity out of a thread that's having fun being complete bullshit. READ SOME OF THE THREAD before you respond, so you know how people are enjoying themselves within, understand the tone of the conversation. We all came here as fans, and it looks like that's about all that some of us have in common, and that's ok, there's room for all of us here...there needs to be, the band (and its fanbase) ain't getting any smaller. I'm not trying to make rules, just my thoughts on how to keep things friendly around here.

This forum was, and still is a great place because many of us are familiar with each other...as much as one can be over the internet, we're friends. DON'T MAKE A JOKE OF THE FRIENDSHIP AND SINCERITY THAT MANY OF US VALUE HERE.

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Angry Ewok

[size=15]This means you, TEO![/size]
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

pawpaw

Quote[size=15]This means you, TEO![/size]

;D Yeah, TEO is EXACTLY who I had in mind when I wrote that!

...and I'm not saying I think this forum is best when we're serious and there's no room for playful trash talking and playin' the fool. Hell, I can out-fool any fool here!!! It just pisses me off when CLOWNS either can't recognize, or (more likely) don't care that they're upsetting people. The anonymity of the internet turns people into shit talking bad asses...and THAT'S what I can't stand.

TheBigChicken

Hell Yeah...I got bbill's bback :D  the unspoken majority has just done some speaking ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Taterbug

I'l give double B double L  3 snaps on that post.  I'm gettin tired of people pissin up each others ropes.  

C'mon.. some clowns are cool... Bozo was the king of all clowns.
How can we forget the Grand Prize Game.
Lets not stereo type ALL clowns as "Clowns"  :D
And Frasier Thomas was pretty cool to ( not a clown ).

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

vespachick

g-d'it Braden!! I've had enough of your prosthelytizing!!  If this is how you role we don't want it HERE......take it to Tracy's house!  Sheesh.  :-*

[size=9]BTW, These big red shoes are killing me!![/size]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

pawpaw

QuoteI'l give double B double L  3 snaps on that post.  I'm gettin tired of people pissin up each others ropes.  

C'mon.. some clowns are cool... Bozo was the king of all clowns.
How can we forget the Grand Prize Game.
Lets not stereo type ALL clowns as "Clowns"  :D
And Frasier Thomas was pretty cool to ( not a clown ).

I was thinking more along these lines...

pawpaw

Quoteg-d'it Braden!! I've had enough of your prosthelytizing!!  If this is how you role we don't want it HERE......take it to Tracy's house!  Sheesh.  :-*

[size=9]BTW, These big red shoes are killing me!![/size]

;D Can't catch a break around here!

This one's for you:

Good luck drinking it with that foam nose!!!

the_wizzard

ycartrob

Agree. All this fighting lately is eerily familiar...  

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnNAWE294o[/media]

TheBigChicken

QuoteAgree. All this fighting lately is eerily familiar...  

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpnNAWE294o[/media]
;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

Maybe you and some of your buddies should heed your advice BBill. Science forbid someone thinks differently than you! What a crime! Some of you act like you're all about equality and freedom as long as it fits in your little world view.

Let's have a little history lesson for those for you who are blinded to truth for whatever reasons:

1) Tracy gets mad about the Billy Bob Thorton thread going off topic to a topic he doesn't like. Of course it was okay when he could participate (in the same thread) about an offtopic subject that he liked.

2) Tracy starts a thread moaning about posting off topic comments. When he is proven wrong he cries because "it was three on one" and "not very fair."

3) I post my feelings about how I feel about discrimination in the Mickey Rourke dog thread. Tracy immediately jumps in trying to tell me how I really feel about it, because if that's what he believes that MUST be the way it is.

4) Headdy posts about how a woman hit his car, and Tracy blames it on the fact that he posted a youtube video that shows bad women drivers. We point and laugh at the outrageousness and hypocrisy in his posts.

5) BBill calls me out (by name) in the Who Are You thread and I posted a Sir Mix A Lot song. It was late when I saw the thread and I didn't feel like writing a bio at the time, so I posted a joke. I was going to post the real thing the next day, but certain people shit their diapers before I could.

6) Dragonboy makes more posts to prove what a miserable asshole he is.

7) More people moan about how I posted a picture of a cardboard box in the Our Homes thread. Because, as we all know it's offensive to have fun. And I know, I know. It's the end of the fucking world because I posted a picture in your super serious thread.

To sum it up, some of you need to lighten the fuck up. This is a message board. If you don't like the fact that I posted a picture in your thread ignore it if you can't handle a joke trying to be squeezed in. There is an ignore function also that you can use. I have nothing against anyone one here. I have even tried to make peace with Tracy via PM but science knows he is gonna hold a grudge because of whatever the fuck ever.

I can take just about everything you can throw my way. The one thing I will not tolerate is people telling me how to speak/act/feel/think because it doesn't fit into their narrow views.

That is all. I will not argue back with the lot of you, because I don't feel like wasting my time arguing over bullshit that doesn't matter. Some of you need to learn how to have more fun and stop taking the interweb so fucking seriously.

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

pawpaw

;D Alright Leon...be cool, man, be considerate. I asked that of everyone. Like I said above, there's room for all of us here.

Leontheslut

gimmie a kiss!  :-*
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

pawpaw

Quotegimmie a kiss!  :-*

You got it baby!  :-*

TEO

This is SO much more than just a message board. I have made life-long friends here....... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ycartrob

QuoteThis is SO much more than just a message board. I have made life-long friends here....... :)

I have too. People I have met on this board have slept at my house and I have slept at theirs; we have exchanged music through the mail; picked each other up when down; and of course rocked out together at the shows.

:)