I Love Everyone

Started by ycartrob, Apr 29, 2009, 09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

I am going to have more fun than ever.

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

ycartrob

More fun than this?

I dunno, that was before the Jacket show at The Ryman

Leontheslut

Nice jacket, did you're mom notice it was gone from her closet?

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

ycartrob

QuoteNice jacket, did you're sister notice it was gone from her closet?

I shopped for that and got it for a super bargain. I only wear it for speacial occassions. Is that how you spell occassions?

That jacket rawks! I really don't think I have worn it since. It is just hanging in waiting...  :)

I like playing dress up, since I quit doing drugs and drinking waaaaay back. For some reason, it keeps me balanced.

ycartrob

[size=22]AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  HELL NAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Leontheslut

I shopped for that and got it for a super bargain. I only wear it for speacial occassions. Is that how you spell occassions?

That jacket rawks! I really don't think I have worn it since. It is just hanging in waiting...  :)

I like playing dress up, since I quit doing drugs and drinking waaaaay back. For some reason, it keeps me balanced.
I typed something and deleted it. I forgot to fix it.  :P

Wait wait wait! You DON'T do drugs?  :)

ycartrob

I typed something and deleted it. I forgot to fix it.  :P

Wait wait wait! You DON'T do drugs?  :)

I did 'em all already. Sort of got that out of the way, save time

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Penny Lane

Wow, Tracy. That would have been perfect for the NYE dressed to the nines show?! (or something) ha ha....love the t-shirt, too. did you have that made?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ycartrob

QuoteNice jacket, did you're mom notice it was gone from her closet?

sew leon, I noticed you changed this to "mom" after you initially put "sister". What's the logic? I mean, what was the thought process of first of all coming up with such a magnificent and original insult, and then to change it from "sister" to "mom"?

Nice jacket, did you're mom notice it was gone from her closet?

Nice jacket, did you're sister notice it was gone from her closet?

I mean, I get the jab at the feminine, thus if it's a woman's jacket then I must be gay, but I still can't grasp the switch. I'd like to learn why b/c learning is fun, too!

(and btw, it's not you're, it's your)  ;)

ycartrob

QuoteWow, Tracy. That would have been perfect for the NYE dressed to the nines show?! (or something) ha ha....love the t-shirt, too. did you have that made?

I made it! And a quick story, I made it for the Sloss Furnace show in Birmingham in 05 and I show up and I see this guy wearing the same t-shirt that he made! It was sweatboard (aka Brian). Then we became friends.  :)      

dragonboy

I've always had lots of respect for anonymous people who hide behind the internet, talking shit etc yet somehow (amazingly!) find the strength & courage to make fun out of real people who have had the balls to post pictures if themselves.
These people are true soldiers...anonymous soldiers of the internet, we salute your courage!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MickeyReds

The worlds tallest man is Asian and he loves dolphins
As long as you keep a straight face...

pawpaw

That guy's cool. He looks like a nice guy, a gentle giant, if you will.  
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

ycartrob

Gentle Giant!    ;D     ho ho ho     :o

I hope those are tuna safe dolphins!   ;D

[size=22]Tuna safe dolphins!! [/size]

LMAO

Tuna safe Dolphins

Wow! Guess who is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations of the Miami Dolphins?

so (stay with me here) the Miami Dolphins are [size=16]definently not[/size] tuna safe!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMightyCaporal

Gentle Giant!    ;D     ho ho ho     :o

I hope those are tuna safe dolphins!   ;D

[size=22]Tuna safe dolphins!! [/size]

LMAO

Tuna safe Dolphins

Wow! Guess who is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations of the Miami Dolphins?

so (stay with me here) the Miami Dolphins are [size=16]definently not[/size] tuna safe!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a dolphins fan- I'm happy about that
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side