to whom it may concern

Started by admin, May 01, 2009, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

hey guys,

i don't know what was going exactly but
please take your conflicts and grudges somewhere else.

it poisons the atmosphere.

thank you very much.

AMightyCaporal

Quotehey guys,

thank you very much.

edit:

its not just this forum- I've been noticing that people have been very testy lately- lots of unkindness (is that a word even) towards  one another- don't know whats going on... I think the world just misses the Jacket  :)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ycartrob

no offense CC, but I was hoping Yim Yames was going to sweep in with those words. That would have been cool.

Thanks anyway and sorry for contributing to the nastiness; I am still learning how to play with others... :-/

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

walterfredo

Angry Ewok

I'm glad I have no idea what I've missed.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

searchinbig

:-*
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

TEO

QuoteWWJJD

I gots a copyright on that gurlfriend... ;)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Taterbug

QuoteWWJJD

I gots a copyright on that gurlfriend... ;)

What would Jesse James do ?  :-?
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

vespachick

QuoteI'm glad I have no idea what I've missed.

[size=20]Me Too
[smiley=thumbsup.gif][/size]
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'm glad I have no idea what I've missed.

Yeah, I don't really know either.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Leontheslut

It's always easier to automatically put a label on something than to try and understand it. It's amazing how quickly you can all to jump to conclusions about another poster with knowing practically nothing about them. Oh you made a gay joke, you MUST be a gay hating neo-Nazi; did you take time off from your Klan rallies to be here?! You are the biggest homophobe on Earth, when realistically I probably have more gay friends than a lot of you have ACTUAL friends. The difference between some of us is I experience these people in everyday life and I'm not scared to joke with them. The one thing they all hate is when people change how they act or withhold things because they may not be being "politically correct" to accommodate their lifestyle. If some of you ever pulled your head out of your self-righteous asses you would see that!  Whether you people want to admit it or not, 99% of us have made gay jokes, not because we hate gays or even remotely dislike them, but it's just as commonplace as joking about other groups/stereotypes. You all act so righteous on this message board, but if you're looking for the guilty you need only to look into a mirror*

And this isn't only limited to the gays. This goes for everything! Oh you laughed at a video of bad women drivers, you must be a misogynist! You laughed at black people being stupid (see leprechaun in Mobile) you must be racist! Can't you people just have fun without having to tell everybody what to think, feel, and say? Some of you just want to put a degrading, negative connotation towards everything. I just don't think the same way some of you do, and that has led to the fire and brimstone from the holier than thou posters. I don't want to call out names anymore but some of you are huge hypocrites. You don't like that I use cuss words in my posts? Would you tell Yim Yames to stop cussing? 'Cause last time I checked that guy uses the term mother fucker every fourth word when he speaks. Not to mention NOTHING is ever said about this to a posters who are in good with the group I have dubbed the "My Morning Fascists."

You all act that you're all about peace love, understanding and freedom, but the part you don't say is "as long as it's on my terms." Just like how it's okay if something goes off topic in a direction relevant to that person's interest. My absolute favorite has to be getting ripped because you don't like a certain group/artist/whatever. You can't even voice your opinion on music without people getting on you about not liking what they like.

And I don't know what happened in the "Whatever the F You Want to Talk about Thread" but deleting that thread is the biggest fascist move ever. It was a thread designed to be a haven so we didn't have to put up with the moaning babies who patrol this forum looking to try judging others for not being exactly like them in their ideologies.

I didn't come here looking to have to fight against a bunch of PC police every day. I came to this forum because I love the FUCKING Jacket! I'm going to stay here because I love the FUCKING Jacket and I have made pals with a couple cool folks here. **

* I Love V

**Of course that is if I don't get the boot for speaking out.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

capt. scotty

I just don't think the same way some of you do, and that has led to the fire and brimstone from the holier than thou posters. I don't want to call out names anymore but some of you are huge hypocrites. You don't like that I use cuss words in my posts? Would you tell Yim Yames to stop cussing? 'Cause last time I checked that guy uses the term mother fucker every fourth word when he speaks. Not to mention NOTHING is ever said about this to a posters who are in good with the group I have dubbed the "My Morning Fascists."

Agreed. But of course I would agree with you because apparently people think were actual friends, or in some Junior High Clan, or the Mickey Mouse Club or something  ;)

My Morning Fascists  ;D

And I don't know what happened in the "Whatever the F You Want to Talk about Thread" but deleting that thread is the biggest fascist move ever. It was a thread designed to be a haven so we didn't have to put up with the moaning babies who patrol this forum looking to try judging others for not being exactly like them in their ideologies.

That thread was deleted because myself and a couple other members got into a 4 page argument with the person who typically agitates me and provokes arguments with me. It turned out this time though, I wasnt the only person he pissed off. Bout time. Im guessing the mods just deleted the whole thread because well, 25% of that thread was just our back and forth from that night. I dont think it was because of the intended purpose of the thread, so might as well start another one. It was going good for a couple weeks there.

Sorry if I offended anyone the other night
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

Quotehey guys,

thank you very much.

:)

.Walt

Was I the only one who thought that it was funny that K was actually popping popcorn?

capt. scotty

QuoteWas I the only one who thought that it was funny that K was actually popping popcorn?

I thought he was just trying to be funny  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

.Walt

QuoteWas I the only one who thought that it was funny that K was actually popping popcorn?

I thought he was just trying to be funny  ;D

I think he was dead serious about the popcorn.  ;D

red

QuoteI think he was dead serious about the popcorn.  ;D
Dead serious.  I'm a popcorn fiend.

.Walt

QuoteI think he was dead serious about the popcorn.  ;D
Dead serious.  I'm a popcorn fiend.

yes!  8-)