This or That!

Started by LeontheHut, Apr 23, 2009, 04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimoe

QuoteYowza, thats tough.

I might actually go 00's Cash. I feel more emotion and hunger than even on most of his early stuff. Its like comparing apples and oranges though, really. He's still Johnny, but 40-50 years in anyone's life and they'll sound different.

BTW, what did you change the beer glass to in your avatar??..I cant tell what it is  ;D

blanket or snuggie?

I'm holding a rip-off cup of lemonade on Fort De Soto Beach near Pass-A- Grill, Florida. I wish it was filled with beer though.

Blanket

Brian Jones or Mick Taylor?

capt. scotty

QuoteYowza, thats tough.

I might actually go 00's Cash. I feel more emotion and hunger than even on most of his early stuff. Its like comparing apples and oranges though, really. He's still Johnny, but 40-50 years in anyone's life and they'll sound different.

BTW, what did you change the beer glass to in your avatar??..I cant tell what it is  ;D

blanket or snuggie?

I'm holding a rip-off cup of lemonade on Fort De Soto Beach near Pass-A- Grill, Florida. I wish it was filled with beer though.

Blanket

Im not hallucinating though, am I?! It was a glass of something before, but you changed it recently, right?!

Ronnie Wood  :P

birkenstocks or flip flops?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

QuoteYowza, thats tough.

blanket or snuggie?

Blanket

Im not hallucinating though, am I?! It was a glass of something before, but you changed it recently, right?!

Ronnie Wood  :P

birkenstocks or flip flops?

I'd take Mick Taylor. Woody is cool, but he's only been on a couple of good Stones albums.

I don't know how to photoshop, so that should be the same picture, unless someone did something to the cup without me knowing.

Neither, but Birkenstocks are more useful.

Vespa or bicycle?

capt. scotty

bicycle

I must have been hallucinating all night then, or just wishing you had a beer in your hands until tonight  ;D

zoo or museum?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

Quotebicycle

I must have been hallucinating all night then, or just wishing you had a beer in your hands until tonight  ;D

zoo or museum?

Both are equally important for different reasons, but I'll go with a zoo, given the state of the Earth.

The Restoration or Renaissance period?

capt. scotty

Im pretty good with history, but what would the Restoration entail?

This thread has gotten much more serious  ;D

red

Renaissance

Trace or A.M.?

Jaimoe

QuoteIm pretty good with history, but what would the Restoration entail?

This thread has gotten much more serious  ;D

The longer title is Restoration and the 18th century (mid to late 1600s to the 1700s). I have a steam of consciousness way of thinking, so when you mentioned museums, I thought of history, literature, art etc...

The Restoration period had to do with the English monarchy being restored and the literary period. So, writers such as Pope, Swift, Dryden, Milton.

Leontheslut

Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

goodjam2bn

winter=no bugs in face, no yard mowing, mild temps here in Mid-Tn.

Johnny Winter

Andy Summer
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

Leontheslut

Johny Winter

Spring or fall
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

tdb810

Fall, especially if we could get some dates

french toast or pancakes?
.....Back at the Model Home

capt. scotty

french toast

bottom of the bed sheets: tucked in or not

megalicious

Quotefrench toast

bottom of the bed sheets: tucked in or not

tucked in

biscuits or toast?
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

MickeyReds

Toast

Gary Sinese or Steve Buscemi
As long as you keep a straight face...

goodjam2bn

QuoteToast

Gary Sinese or Steve Buscemi

Buscemi - for his darker characters

Original Avengers ( w/ Mrs. Peel)
or
New(er) Avengers (w/ Purdy)
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

Leontheslut

Original Avengers

Weirder Daivd Lynch flick

Muholland Drive, Lost Highway, or Blue Velvet?

Bumbeli

QuoteOriginal Avengers

Weirder Daivd Lynch flick

Muholland Drive, Lost Highway, or Blue Velvet?

Lost Highway

Got nothing :(
Feelings hour, every tuesday morning.
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli"]http://www.last.fm/user/bumbeli[/url]

Leontheslut

office job or labor job

MickeyReds

Quoteoffice job or labor job
WORK WITH YOUR HANDS!(labor)
Drinking BEER for the Phillies tonight or being a baby?
As long as you keep a straight face...