Fantasy Baseball??

Started by Clarkwork, Feb 15, 2009, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

I knew going into Sunday it would be a close one, but damn it!!! I did well in all of my fantasy baseball leagues this year, but my teams are just dropping outta the playoffs. That's the thing about fantasy baseball...in the playoffs anything can happen for anyone, and that's best part. Good luck everyone!

I'm still going for third  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

aMillionDreams

Looks like it's me and Ruckus. Hopefully your pitching will be a little more human and mine will slip into gear. Good luck!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

QuoteI knew going into Sunday it would be a close one, but damn it!!! I did well in all of my fantasy baseball leagues this year, but my teams are just dropping outta the playoffs. That's the thing about fantasy baseball...in the playoffs anything can happen for anyone, and that's best part. Good luck everyone!

That's a bummer.  This is the only head 2 head playoff league I'm in so I can't complain.  I typically play 5x5 roto only so this has been a refreshing change.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

QuoteLooks like it's me and Ruckus. Hopefully your pitching will be a little more human and mine will slip into gear. Good luck!

I tell ya, I don't know exactly what went down with Situational Lefty but whatever the pep talk was or the PED's he took, 50 wins in 4 weeks is ridiculous.  I saved my moves for playoff streaming but man have I been lucky with lights out pitching.

I'm not sure I got one more week in me

Foxtrot76

QuoteI knew going into Sunday it would be a close one, but damn it!!! I did well in all of my fantasy baseball leagues this year, but my teams are just dropping outta the playoffs. That's the thing about fantasy baseball...in the playoffs anything can happen for anyone, and that's best part. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to you Walts! I'm battling you for 3rd now. Good season, closely matched throughout. Count me in next year for sure.

wharf rat

QuoteLooks like it's me and Ruckus. Hopefully your pitching will be a little more human and mine will slip into gear. Good luck!

Man, it feels like forever since I've been on the board, but good luck to you guys in the championship!  It was a fun season.  
And I also agree that Lefty just brought it when he had to, starting with whooping my team the last week of the regular season and again the first week of the playoffs! :-[

aMillionDreams

Things sure did get interesting last night as I almost pulled off a crazy comeback. Congrats, Ruckus.

Everyone check the league page for money matters.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

QuoteThings sure did get interesting last night as I almost pulled off a crazy comeback. Congrats, Ruckus.

Everyone check the league page for money matters.

Hey thanks :)  Great season and great battle.  You knew I wouldn't empty my roster on the last day of the season.  Guns blazin' I chucked out every clown to try to get IP and K's and boy did I nearly blow it.

Thanks again for a good season and good times :)

.Walt

Good job Ruck!

I did check the message in the league, and I'll be paying for The Junk. So, I'll get that taken care of, probably through paypal. I'll let you know either way.

I'm glad people are paying up, good job everyone!  [smiley=thumbup.gif]

wharf rat

Hey Ruckus,

Just in case you haven't read the league page, I dropped my money in the mail yesterday.  Let me know if, for some reason, you haven't received it by the end of the week.  

Ruckus

QuoteHey Ruckus,

Just in case you haven't read the league page, I dropped my money in the mail yesterday.  Let me know if, for some reason, you haven't received it by the end of the week.  

Thank you Mr. Trainer.  All good.  Nothing like cash in the mail.   ;D

Paid for 2/3 tank of gas.  

Ruckus

Not to be that guy (I guess I am) but was wondering if any more cash would be flowing to B'more.

.Walt

QuoteNot to be that guy (I guess I am) but was wondering if any more cash would be flowing to B'more.

Ruck, sorry I haven't gotten to it, but I have my check card in hand right now, and will get that done right now. I'll check the site to see if you put info about paypal. I'll update you when I get it officially done.

.Walt

Ruckus

QuoteNot to be that guy (I guess I am) but was wondering if any more cash would be flowing to B'more.

Ruck, sorry I haven't gotten to it, but I have my check card in hand right now, and will get that done right now. I'll check the site to see if you put info about paypal. I'll update you when I get it officially done.

Hey, thanx man. :)  I understand how your mind can be occupied when the Vikes and Pack are coming up.  I hope both teams lose and the stadium explodes.  Of course that's no big deal knowing that the "outdoor" is coming soon. ;)

Junk?

wharf rat

QuoteHey Ruckus,

Thank you Mr. Trainer.  All good.  Nothing like cash in the mail.   ;D

Paid for 2/3 tank of gas.  

Glad I can help a brother out!

Clarkwork

I've been out of town and haven't checked the league until just now.  I emailed lefty to see if I can use paypal.  Let me know and I will pay right away.  Thanks
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

.Walt

Hey Ruck, I did paid for The Junk.  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]