Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

el_chode

Monsters of Folk

[size=8]/more like Masters of Folk[/size]
I'm surrounded by assholes

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

sweatboard

sweatboard

QuoteMonsters of Folk

[size=8]/more like Masters of Folk[/size]

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

The DARK

QuoteBlow Job.

Suddenly I get the first post in the other thread  ;D
In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

Quotekiller whales

Not trying to be a dick or anything but Killer Whales are appropriately named because they are one of the only members of the whale family who kill & eat other animals (fish, seals, sea lions, squids etc) as oppossed to krill, plankton & such like eaten by other whales.

Sincerely, Sir David Attenborough

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Paulie_Walnuts

I was in a shop the other day and there was a special edition "bookazine" for some shitty boy band being advertised.

What the fuck is a bookazine? Is it too many pages for a magazine, but not enough for a book?
Paulie W

jones

- Apartment; they are actually quite close together.
- Driveway; you park on this.
- Parkway; you drive on this.  Although I haved been parked on this when I lived in Atlanta.

el_chode

Quotekiller whales

Not trying to be a dick or anything but Killer Whales are appropriately named because they are one of the only members of the whale family who kill & eat other animals (fish, seals, sea lions, squids etc) as oppossed to krill, plankton & such like eaten by other whales.

Killer Whales are not whales, but cetaceans, the same family of animals that bring us the porpoise and the beluga.

Sincerely,

Pierce Brosnan, the inferior host of Blue Planet (because David Attenborough's voice is the perfect narration voice)

dragonboy

Quotekiller whales

Killer Whales are not whales, but cetaceans, the same family of animals that bring us the porpoise and the beluga.

Sincerely,

Pierce Brosnan, the inferior host of Blue Planet (because David Attenborough's voice is the perfect narration voice)

My bad  :-[

Sincerely, Sigourney Weaver (the inferior host of the US version of Planet Earth)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

el_chode

Quotekiller whales

Sincerely,

My bad  :-[

Sincerely, Sigourney Weaver (the inferior host of the US version of Planet Earth)

Don't apologize, it wasn't a correction so much as supplementary information.

Sincerely, Choder, the guy who wishes he was on a submarine in blue planet

Paulie_Walnuts

I like the way you set us up there Choder. Just so you could impart your knowledge of cetaceans.

Nice work  ;D
Paulie W

el_chode

QuoteI like the way you set us up there Choder. Just so you could impart your knowledge of cetaceans.

Nice work  ;D

I was a oceanology major for a semester

dragonboy

The False Killer Whale - that's a name that has always made me smile.

AMightyCaporal

nothing smart about driving a golf cart on the NJ parkway

EDIT:
maybe i stand corrected?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHpUO-S0i8[/media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHpUO-S0i8
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ManNamedTruth

Quotekiller whales

Sincerely,

Killer whales aren't really whales?
Sincerely,
Steve Zissou, superior host of the Steve Zissou Show.

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

AMightyCaporal

Quotekiller whales

Sincerely,

Killer whales aren't really whales?
Sincerely,
Steve Zissou, superior host of the Steve Zissou Show.

bill murray was at the united palace theater MOF show on friday  :)