Look at my horse, my horse is amazing

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, Nov 04, 2009, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

mjkoehler

Posted the same thing in the Random Thoughts thread. I cannot stop laughing at this....for some strange reason.

AMightyCaporal

badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Ghosts_on_TV

QuotePosted the same thing in the Random Thoughts thread. I cannot stop laughing at this....for some strange reason.

I know, right? It's so fucking stupid.  ;D
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

mjkoehler

QuotePosted the same thing in the Random Thoughts thread. I cannot stop laughing at this....for some strange reason.

I cannot get it out of my head. Lemonade mmm sweet lemonade

dragonboy

I love these guys, Kenya & Magical Trevor are my faves  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Love Dogg

I would love to see/hear Jack and Meg do this.  I bet it would be awesome.

"Shut up woman, get on mah horse..."
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

mjkoehler

Why cannot I not stopping laughing at this stupidity?

Give em a lick, uh he tastes like raisans...

goose

I'm diggin the horse's Geordie LaForge glasses.  Is that a grill, or some nasty teeth?
Hooked on four like one, two, three

dragonboy

QuoteI love these guys, Kenya & Magical Trevor are my faves  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Kenya: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/ (forget Norway!)

Magical Trevor: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor/ (look at 'im now, disappearing a cow!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

capt. scotty

QuoteI'm diggin the horse's Geordie LaForge glasses.  Is that a grill, or some nasty teeth?

this kept getting me  ;D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jbones72

;D

kydiddle

;D ;D ;D ;D

Shut up woman get on my horse.

I have no idea why this is funny but I shall watch again.
Cow temperature.

MarkW

This is now ruining my life - I can't get it out of my head.  Or couldn't, until I watched the "Kenya" link that DB put up.  Now both of the f*ckers are stuck in there on a loop.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Sparkle

QuoteThis is now ruining my life - I can't get it out of my head.

Ditto. It's been stuck in my head for like 2 weeks... and then I made the mistake of clicking on DB's link  ;D

dragonboy

QuoteThis is now ruining my life - I can't get it out of my head.

Ditto. It's been stuck in my head for like 2 weeks... and then I made the mistake of clicking on DB's link  ;D
Yeah those 2 are catchy for sure! I forget what for but they've done a couple of TV ads in the UK...

NoVa_NoLa

Quote[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP_0dDjoW_o[/media]

;D

I really regret watching this video.  This song keeps coming back to me in the quiet moments when I'd rather not be thinking "look at my horse, my horse is amazing..."  Gonna watch it again now.  8-)

;D