I Hate Valentines Day

Started by capt._headdy, Feb 14, 2009, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

capt, you NEEEEED to post a pic of yourself soon. ha ha.....you're too much

yes capt, we need a pic. I won't feel like you're totally invested here until I have a pic to associate with the posts.  ::)

ALady

QuoteI had decided that I'd get the most out of my Valentines day by hinting to the love of my life (who has of yet to become aware of my rather strong affections, but has nevertheless intimated to a mutual friend that my adoration is not in the least bit unrequited) that I had a couple of hours to kill before heading to a bar with my pals. We spent 5 hours strolling up and down along the riverbank, and what did I get at the end of it? A tight hug and a meaningful look. I mean come on, when better to make a romantic pass at someone? We spent a good 40mins making up a hypothetical cheesy Hollywood chick flick ("a love so strong that they overcame all obstacles, even scurvy") in which we would play the lead roles, but to actually implement it (sans scurvy, of course), not a chance.

KISS HIM!!!!  The tight hug is always a good indicator of intent, in my experience.

I had a really pleasant Valentine's Day.   :)  Saw a great show, the proceeds went to charity, and met some awesome new friends in the process.  Life?  She is good.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

Return of the Money Vacuum Day!!

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ALady

Whatever happened to librarian?  She was sweet.

No big plans this year, as usual.  Anyone doing anything fun?  
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Soulshine

QuoteWhatever happened to librarian?  She was sweet.

No big plans this year, as usual.  Anyone doing anything fun?  

Tonight my gay boyfriend is making me dinner and taking me out in Denver. Tomorrow is about me so I will do whatever my heart desires in the 50 degree sunshine of Boulder. Sunday I'm going to a movie and a mimosa filled brunch with some girlfriends. Perfection!

Like I've stated before...my prob with Vday is that you should treat your lover with that much love and respect everyday. Dont try to make up for being half assed the other 364 days o the year. .02

Loves to all of you!!!  :-*
Because we're all in this together...

mjkoehler

QuoteLike I've stated before...my prob with Vday is that you should treat your lover with that much love and respect everyday. Dont try to make up for being half assed the other 364 days o the year. .02

That's a code I live by everyday.

kydiddle

Way to preach it Soulshine!

Be a lover all year long, not just on Valentine's Day. And that includes all the people in your life.

:-*
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

QuoteLike I've stated before...my prob with Vday is that you should treat your lover with that much love and respect everyday. Dont try to make up for being half assed the other 364 days o the year. .02

That's a code I live by everyday.

Then she is a lucky lady!
Cow temperature.

TheBigChicken

My girlfriend is my best friend in the whole world . Were building a 10 x 10 greenhouse tomorrow. Will try to post pics later
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TEO

QuoteMy girlfriend is my best friend in the whole world . Were building a 10 x 10 greenhouse tomorrow. Will try to post pics later

That's the way to have it My Brother in Jackethood... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

mjkoehler

QuoteMy girlfriend is my best friend in the whole world . Were building a 10 x 10 greenhouse tomorrow. Will try to post pics later
Nice!

Angry Ewok

I became single a week before Valentine's. I was actually kind of looking forward to it.  :-X
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.