The Montana Thread

Started by talleshortz, Aug 12, 2009, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawpaw

Quotewhats the easiest way to shrink these bad boys?  :o

theyre in photobucket

You can open them up in MS Paint and resize them easily, but they look fine to me! There's probably an easier way though...

Where are the pix of you wraslin' that grizzly?!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

capt. scotty

Quotewhats the easiest way to shrink these bad boys?  :o

theyre in photobucket

You can open them up in MS Paint and resize them easily, but they look fine to me! There's probably an easier way though...

Where are the pix of you wraslin' that grizzly?!

I figured out how to do it..I just cant stand looking at pics on here where you have to scroll right, bothers me. Maybe thats my form of OCD  ;D

Animal wrasslin' pics were taken and will be posted in upcoming installments of Capt's trip to Montana 09
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Ruckus

Bump

for YAGTF!

Have a great trip man :beer:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

YouAre_GivenToFly

Getting pretty excited over here.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

ALady

I forget YAGTF, are you going to PJ20?  I'm meeting a friend from Montana there.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: ALady on Aug 19, 2011, 12:06 PM
I forget YAGTF, are you going to PJ20?  I'm meeting a friend from Montana there.

I'm not, but I'll be passing through the area that weekend... trip was all planned out before they announced a location and lineup!

YouAre_GivenToFly

Excuse my language, but holy shit Montana is amazing. The scenery doesn't even look real when you're standing there looking at it. It's not enough to just have nice mountains, they have gigantic glacier-formed mountains with huge cliffs and avalanche chutes and roads built into the sides of it and valleys so deep you can't see the bottom and 400-foot waterfalls and turqoiuse water. Glacier National Park is absolutely amazing. Here's just a few pictures from my trip with a link to the rest of the ones I thought were good enough to upload.....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527652699023.2018961.142200011&l=686db0fd72&type=1

capt. scotty

Glad you enjoyed it  :thumbsup:

Did you make the hike up to Hidden Lake?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

woodnymph

BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!  Glad you had such an awesome time!!  "My man MCA's got a beard like a billy goat"

Those are priceless shots though, how cool!!!  Thanks for sharing!

And I don't know how long your signature's been how it is, but I just had Drifting on again yesterday and that line always stands out  :thumbsup:
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: capt. scotty on Sep 12, 2011, 08:52 PM
Glad you enjoyed it  :thumbsup:

Did you make the hike up to Hidden Lake?

Sure did... was the first place I went my first day... liked it so much I went back first thing on my last day.

walterfredo

great pics!  Montana is beautiful, spent some time there 2 winters back, skiing at Big Sky and hanging out in Bozeman, such a fun town.

YouAre_GivenToFly

This obviously isn't Glacier, but the eastern plains in Montana. For some reason tis is one of my favorite pictures I took on my trip.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Really, really want to go back to Montana summer 2012.... hmmm.....