For you, Sticky

Started by rccola71, May 09, 2010, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iCaDCX3jY&feature=related

bahahahahah   ;D

that is so hilarious and weird.  I was just about to make a post about something herbally related.  so funny, it cooked these treats that I ate about 30mintues ago.  dude some of the most premo butter I've ever made, EVER.  I'm faded right now.  like faded faded.  

the treats I made were what I like to call "Sticky's S'more Galore".

I was going to post it in the foodie thread but this will do fine.  this is the most potent batch I've ever made and most dense-o-fied.  check it, if you want to get faded do this:

44grams of shake/buds
a little less than one cup of water
about 3 sticks of unsalted butter
1 box of coco crispy's
a few cups of Golden Grams.
marshmallows.
cheese cloth

grind herbs while you heat up and melt your butter.  keep it low you don't want to burn your herb.  (this isn't directed at you chicken, saying your name reminds me of something.  how does one infuse weed into chicken?" oil some how...? I love chicken breasts.  like love love them).

anyway, throw that ground up deliciousness into the butter get your gentle stir on for around 30minutes or so, until you get a color you're happy with.  strain/cheese cloth it into container.  place in freezer to separate water from butter.  dab off any remain water that may be remaining if you feel you need to.  butter up a hot pan and melt your mellows and infused butter, then mix all that shit with that coco crispys and golden grams until everything is densely mixed.  

most people know hwo to make butter I suppose, but tonight was the first night I used the little bit of water and it helped immensely.  the color was great.   worrddd uppppppppppppppppppp sons.

chicken give me them turkey's.  can you fedex them?