This may belong in the current complaints thread..

Started by PhriendlyMMJPhan, May 11, 2010, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Is it just me or is there ever occasions when you can't help but feel like a monkey?

right now I sort of feel like a monkey, it's hot so I'm not wearing my shirt.  it'd probably cool down if I put my shirt back on but this monkey thing is really workin for me.

anybody else ever feel that primal instinct set in during your everyday life?  I heard way back when we had balls of iron in our forehead.  It was holy we found our way around, like a built in compass and it knew exactly which way magnetic north was.  balling ass shit right there.  

man we're monkeys and we boned neanderthals like no other, we're like hybrids of monkey's.  It sort of blows being a monkey.  At least I'm not humanzee.

johnnYYac

QuoteIs it just me or is there ever occasions when you can't help but feel like a monkey?

right now I sort of feel like a monkey, it's hot so I'm not wearing my shirt.  it'd probably cool down if I put my shirt back on but this monkey thing is really workin for me.

anybody else ever feel that primal instinct set in during your everyday life?  I heard way back when we had balls of iron in our forehead.  It was holy we found our way around, like a built in compass and it knew exactly which way magnetic north was.  balling ass shit right there.  

man we're monkeys and we boned neanderthals like no other, we're like hybrids of monkey's.  It sort of blows being a monkey.  At least I'm not humanzee.

I'm not sure if this counts, but sometimes I feel like throwing feces at my students.  But I hate bananas!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bob Loblaw

This post makes me think about those closed circuit videos you see in an office when there's a minor earthquake caught on tape.

Pre-EQ, people are all busy and shit.  Holding on to folders and walking all fast like they're important and really need to get somewhere.

Then the EQ happens and everybody reverts back to monkey.  People dashing for door jams looking for security, herky jerky bouncing around a bit.  Eyes darting in all directions.  Hilarious when it's a minor EQ and nobody gets hurt.  

We should quit acting like we're not monkeys when the earth is not quaking.

ALady

I feel like a monkey a good deal of the time.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteIs it just me or is there ever occasions when you can't help but feel like a monkey?

I'm not sure if this counts, but sometimes I feel like throwing feces at my students.  But I hate bananas!

That would be pretty awesome if you could throw feces at your students.  and i also agree that bananas are nasty.   one of my least favorite fruits of all time.   fuck potassium.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteI feel like a monkey a good deal of the time.

you and me both sister.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteThis post makes me think about those closed circuit videos you see in an office when there's a minor earthquake caught on tape.

Pre-EQ, people are all busy and shit.  Holding on to folders and walking all fast like they're important and really need to get somewhere.

Then the EQ happens and everybody reverts back to monkey.  People dashing for door jams looking for security, herky jerky bouncing around a bit.  Eyes darting in all directions.  Hilarious when it's a minor EQ and nobody gets hurt.  

We should quit acting like we're not monkeys when the earth is not quaking.

exactly.

johnnYYac

That would be pretty awesome if you could throw feces at your students.  and i also agree that bananas are nasty.   one of my least favorite fruits of all time.   [highlight]fuck potassium[/highlight].

;D ;D ;D I might need to make me another T-shirt  ;D ;D ;D

Would anybody get this?  
FUC[size=36]K[/size]

there's more...

http://www.antibanana.org/
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

That would be pretty awesome if you could throw feces at your students.  and i also agree that bananas are nasty.   one of my least favorite fruits of all time.   [highlight]fuck potassium[/highlight].

;D ;D ;D I might need to make me another T-shirt  ;D ;D ;D

Would anybody get this?  
FUC[size=36]K[/size]

there's more...

http://www.antibanana.org/

Whaaaat!?  :o As a BananaBear, I take this as a personal insult... May the bananas continue to prosper!  8-)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Crispy

JohnnYY: as a guy who works in agriculture and fertilizer, I get that.

Also, I am allergic to bananas, but I love them.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

SaraBananaBear

Bananas? Bears? Hmm......  ;D

Mhm, I'm coming for you America, rawr!
8-)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket