S l o w   M o t i o n   T h r e a d

Started by el_chode, Apr 30, 2010, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Quote[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKkRY4OpznA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHrwgRsX0BI&feature=related[/media]

Its so incredible! It's like they are ripping a hole into another dimension or something!  I know it isn't but it looks like it is!  I could watch videos of that all day!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

mjkoehler

Quotehaha oh my god... how could they possibly think that could be a commercial?
Those German's are something else. Makes me want a Sprite and I don't even drink soda.

jones

Quotehaha oh my god... how could they possibly think that could be a commercial?
Those German's are something else. Makes me want a Sprite and I don't even drink soda.

I think that I would rather give the Sprite than recieve it.  

I think that this could be added to the urban dictionary.  "Man, I gave her a Sprite that she'll never forget."  You know, something like that.

mjkoehler

I think that this could be added to the urban dictionary.  "Man, I gave her a Sprite that she'll never forget."  You know, something like that.
Good point, and yes "I gave her a Sprite" is now code for umm that.

jones

I have noticed that some girls like Sprite a lot more than others.  The girl in that commercial seems to be a pretty big fan.

mjkoehler

I have noticed that some girls like Sprite a lot more than others.  The girl in that commercial seems to be a pretty big fan.
I have noticed that as well. Not that I puruse Sprite Commercials or anything. Seems that the liking of Sprite started a generation younger then me. Just my luck.

My Morning Coffee

~ I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong ~

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.