HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...

Started by TEO, Jun 20, 2010, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEO

to all of you Dads out there! And if you aren't, then get busy! Spread your seed to as many willing recipients as you can so we can increase our #'s in the MMJ army from Millions to Billions then Trillions...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

.Walt

Every year I wait for TEO's words of inspiration! Last year's keep plugging away was hilarious and moving!

Going to the parents house today. I think my dad is actually doing the cooking too. Don't tell my mom, but I enjoy my dad's cooking just a little bit better. Who am I kidding, I just love a home cooked meal no matter who's cooking it.  

Happy Father's Day, dads!
[smiley=beer.gif]
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

TheBigChicken

I miss you every day dad ! Happy Fathers Day Matt !
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Love Dogg

Happy Father's Day guys.  For the first time since I was young, I will get to be with my dad and my grandfather on Father's Day.  My lovely daughter will be with me too, making me feel like the best dad in the world!

PEACE
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

iLikeBeer

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in here!

I got to cook my Fathers Day breakfast with the help of my 3 girls.  They made me a mean cream cheese stuffed french toast!   8-)

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

days like this make me glad I had 7 kids.

TEO

Jake just texted me from the COMO mall and said MMJ was playing over the sound system... :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary