Our pets

Started by ycartrob, Feb 25, 2006, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarmerYoda

five new babies! they're finally walking

Dee.

They're precious!

FarmerYoda

getting ahrd to tell momma (Foot-Foot) and Kareem Abdul Jabaar (only boy) apart!

looking at those pictures from this summer is really weird, now. they're HUGE!

Kory

Here are my babies...
Zoe Bear

Caligo

and Jack
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

bug

Sadie

Will

I have another cat and I know I have pictures of him but I can't find any in my photobucket accout.  
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

red

Robocat - pictures coming soon.

rugbird

This is Petey Feru, a young sickly, shelter orphan now quite wiry and proud:

colleen

bringing this thread back since I didn't participate in it before and I know there are lots of other pets out there who want to be seen. and i am on a bit of an insomnia induced posting binge.

Yes, I know they are big girls. I'd probably overfeed my kids too if I had any. The darker one is Emma, AKA Kill Muppet because when she lived outside she would pluck birds out of the sky with one swipe of her forest cat paws- hummingbirds being her favorite. That's one reason why she lives inside now.
Orange one is Sam AKA Hot Buttered Lightning because that's what it's like when she runs. And she always runs even though she's almost 12 and very overweight.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

red

colleen

Robocat seems to have some devil inside. Is it a boy or girl? What do you call it for short?

upstatestruggler

all cats like corn, right?

too heavy for the hippies

ManNamedTruth

Ranger. Technically my parents dog but i gotta live with him.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

upstatestruggler

okay, one more- I can't resist-
when Phyllis isn't busy stealing barbecue, she enjoys levitating...

upstatestruggler

...and so sorry, Ali, it's so hard. My ol' dog is not doing well, and my mom is in denial- he has acupuncture every Friday <-- helps, but still...

colleen

I love the name, Phyllis for a cat! She's getting some serious air ;). Best wishes for your dog. It's such a hard decision as to when you should let them go.

red

QuoteRobocat seems to have some devil inside. Is it a boy or girl? What do you call it for short?
Robo (for short) is a girl and she is most definitely the spawn of Satan.

upstatestruggler

Yeah, she's such an old lady- she was trying to clean the ceiling!
Thanks fr the love, Colleen!  All of his vets suggested pills, chemical treatments, putting him to sleep.  Nothing worked. Then my caraazy moms heard about the acupuncture-It's pretty amazing what ancient medicine can do... highly recommended fr any struggling pets!

colleen

QuoteYeah, she's such an old lady- she was trying to clean the ceiling!
Thanks fr the love, Colleen!  All of his vets suggested pills, chemical treatments, putting him to sleep.  Nothing worked. Then my caraazy moms heard about the acupuncture-It's pretty amazing what ancient medicine can do... highly recommended fr any struggling pets!

Yeah, I am no western medicine worshipper, in fact I am highly suspicious of most of it. Acupuncture is amazing. It definitely added a year to my gran's life and I am going to take my old kitty soon for her asthma. It's encouraging to see more holistic stuff out there. Take care.

fitzcarraldo

Samantha Dewitt

Chloe

I am a bit nervous as they are both about to meet for the first time (Samantha is my gf's cat. Chloe's moving in).  I hope they recognize each others scent by now.  lol      

BH

Chloe looks like she misses me.   :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.