The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

It was a strange/creepy episode, esp the part with Hurley in the hospital. Christian just spooks me also.

My wife noticed that when Jack was running about in his sheet (trust me she was really lookin) he didn't have a scar where the surgery was. Probably not an oversight as the Lost staff rarely misses the little things like that. The woman's name that Kate was talking to is Sawyer's baby's mama.

What the hell is going on?!?!?!

At least we saw Kate in a shirt and not much else. ooofff

BH

Kate was half naked thru that entire episode.  They must be finally listening to me. ::)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Why not wish for 3/4 or full nekkid Kate then?!  ;)

bearass

besides that i thought it was a dull episode the whole thing with jack's surgey seemed unnecessary

cmccubbin25

Quotebesides that i thought it was a dull episode the whole thing with jack's surgey seemed unnecessary

i think you are wrong here.  it is very significant.  

everyone else who has come to the island has been healed (Locke can walk, Rose doesn't have cancer, Sun got pregnant), but Jack is the only person to have come to island and get sick.  he got sick for a reason...what that is....only time will tell!
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

BH

Is it possible that ever since the hatch blew up (stopped pushing the button) that this phenomenon has changed?   In other words, time started up again, people can get hurt/die, the island was "found", etc.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I got "Lost" watching "Lost" like two season ago.  Fuckin' yawn.  They had a great show, and totally blew it with meaningless back stories, boring/whiny characters, and a never-ending need to try oh so hard to be "weird".  Like the Xfiles, the show blew up in popularity, and the writers/producers got pressured to keep it coming...and in the process...

Totally jumped the shark.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

BH

There was a bit of a lull in there awhile back, but man it's been great lately.  IMO.

Did that phrase originate from the Fonz!   Damn, you learn something new every day.

Jon T.

I think the show was definitely skating on thin ice for a while.  The best thing they ever did was determine an end date.  Now they can work toward the ending instead of just dragging it out forever.

I hate that saying "jump the shark".  I think it's because I would hear it all of the time and think that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.  Then I found out where it came from and the Fonz is just a little before my time so it still didn't make sense.  Luckily though, Lost, has not jumped the shark....yet.

red

I've absolutely hated Lost (most of season two, some of season three), but when it's good, it's almost untouchable.  Last night was great and next week looks to be something real special.  

Ghosts_on_TV

I want to watch locke move the island. Don't tell him what he can't do.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghosts_on_TV

There was a lull in the beginning of season 3, but evenm that didn't really bother me. These new ones are off the wall though...

bearass

i cant believe there is only one more episode after this one, seems like a short season

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotei cant believe there is only one more episode after this one, seems like a short season

Is was a short season. 13 or so episodes compared to 24. I think next season is 18 and the last is 17, but I could be wrong.

mjkoehler

You are correct Sir Ghost. Creators only wanted about 100 episodes total.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteYou are correct Sir Ghost. Creators only wanted about 100 episodes total.

I thought so but wasn't sure. These next two should be something.

sweatboard

Wow,

"Jesus is not a weapon"     Words to live by.  

When the "others" popped up I got some serious chills.  Seeing Sawyer follow Jack into the woods was nice.    

Great Episode....Tank Top + Kate bending over = Kate's Boobs!!  Math = It's Universal.  :)  
There's Still Time.........

mjkoehler

Man this season has been so money

SMc55

Have you guys had the last episode? I think it's called "No place like home part 2"

BH

QuoteHave you guys had the last episode? I think it's called "No place like home part 2"

It's on tommorow night!